• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Haha that's awesome. BRMC posted the pic of the crowd during their set -- big fest! I'm jealous of Europeans who can so easily go to other countries for shit. Must be amazing!

I believe there's like 40.000 people a day there. During Phoenix, Nine Inch Nails and other big gigs the field at mainstage was comepletly filled. Phoenix' singer decided to walk all the way to the first sound technician tower and crowdsurf back to stage from there. As you can imagine as a festival goer yourself that's a huge distance. Very special to see them perform in their homeland.

Saw them at Latitude last month. She's a little firecracker. Top band, can't wait for album next month.

Lauren is too cute.

The last time I saw a Scotsman called 'The Chosen One' he ended up in a 3-man parody of a rock band that just loses all the time.

I want to see Moyes with long hair, a cowboy hat and leather trousers in a few years' time.

aganu

Moyes on Rooney starting: "He's a Manchester United player and he'll prove it tonight"

74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif
Hattrick confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom