• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
oFYbOtY.png

In Mourinho we trust!
Wtf is this, someone hold me.

Wilbur

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/oFYbOtY.png[/MG]

....[/QUOTE]

oh wooden

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 77598765"]That's golden lol

Just wait for Mou to start with him against you guys, will end like your last match against the beast..[/QUOTE]

[quote="WoodenLung, post: 77599145"]
So yeah. watch him start against UTD.[/QUOTE]

:lol

[quote="dc89, post: 78406593"]De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie.[/QUOTE]

Predicted this exact team earlier, I think. Predictable as fuck.

oh wooden

:lol

Predicted this exact team earlier, I think. Predictable as fuck.

I was talking shit (my he's going to score a hattrick should be a clue) as you were being a cunt. But I certainly didn't expect Schurrle to start, rather Torres than anything.

He will come on as a sub and score that hattrick.

Linius

So, just got back from the Rock en Seine festival in Paris. Nine Inch Nails, Phoenix, Chvrches, Eels and Belle & Sebastian gave great gigs :D

Couldn't laugh at PSG supporters at the cafe since they won for the first time this season. Awesome first goal btw, great assist by Ibra!

pulga

Banned
De Gea, Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra, Carrick, Cleverley, Valencia, Rooney, Welbeck, Van Persie.

Yes, United's long time shining beacon is starting. Didnt even have to sacrifice shitty Welbeck either.

Queue the hivemind bringing up his one good game ever against Madrid.

WJD

Eh, fairly predictable. Fucking Rooney man, he must know that if he plays like shit he's gonna get fucking murdered by the fans. Moyes too for that matter.

bjaelke

I wouldn't be surprised if Rooney nets the first one only to find him celebrating like a super sized Suarez.

Still sticking with 2-2 as the final score.

Wilbur

Banned
I was talking shit (my he's going to score a hattrick should be a clue) as you were being a cunt. But I certainly didn't expect Schurrle to start, rather Torres than anything.

He will come on as a sub and score that hattrick.

hahaha <3

Yeah, I predicted the United team right but fucked the Chelsea team

I think I'd expect the two line ups tomorrow to be:

De Gea; Jones, Ferdinand, Vidic, Evra; Valencia, Cleverley, Carrick, Welbeck; Rooney, van Persie

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry, Cole; Mikel, Lampard; De Bruyne, Oscar, Hazard; Lukaku

Koko

Banned
Casillas still on the bench:

Diego López; Arbeloa, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Özil, Isco; Di María, Cristiano and Benzema.

This squad is as offensive as you can get.

Meier

For you guys in the United States, where do you watch the Premier League? I've got every fucking soccer channel available in cable and none of them show Premier League matches except for NBC on Saturdays.

All of the games are on NBC Sports Network now. If you have a sports package (which I think would be necessary for beIN Sport, GOL TV, etc.) then you should definitely have it. They play 1 marquee game a weekend on NBC proper and the rest are on NBCSN. They also have "overflow" channels showing every other game that isn't on one of those two channels. It's frankly pretty amazing. Every game is streamed online too if your carrier has a deal with them (none yet for TWC).

David Platt straight up MERKED Joe Hart in an interview with Al-Jazeera. Said he was absolutely going to be sold this summer if Mancini and him were still in charge. They were going to bid for Begovic.

K1LLER7

Expect Hazard to play the furthest forward, rather than Schrulle.

Rio and Vidic better be on their game.

Cleverley vs De Bruyne will be the one to watch.

faridmon

So, just got back from the Rock en Seine festival in Paris. Nine Inch Nails, Phoenix, Chvrches, Eels and Belle & Sebastian gave great gigs :D

Couldn't laugh at PSG supporters at the cafe since they won for the first time this season. Awesome first goal btw, great assist by Ibra!

Cool. Always wanted to see Chvrches. Never had the chance.

I have listened to some song of the new Franz Ferdinand album, and I am afraid I am disappointed. Weaker than Tonight. I would hope they would take Tonight's style and expand on it, instead they went back to their nonsensical second album which had more punk flavour and that wasn't that good compared to their first or Tonight.

Hope it gets better once I get the actual CD.

bud

Casillas still on the bench:

Diego López; Arbeloa, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Özil, Isco; Di María, Cristiano and Benzema.

This squad is as offensive as you can get.

i'm pretty sure ancelotti said that the keeper for this match would be his first choice for the rest of the season.

casillas' career at madrid is pretty much over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom