• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

Watching the game with my GF's brother in law United fan.

Tried winding me up about the defeat yesterday.

So desperation set in..."I'd rather lose early on than in the last few games of the season".

... He cracked a smile....

"You should know, as a United fan what happens if you drop points at the end of the season. You lose the title race"

"So errrr Rooney"

:lol

LTWheels

Is the match any good do far? Just notice I had nodded off for the last 25mina. Last thing I remember was the commentators commenting on the both sets of fans are chanting Rooney's name.

Wilbur

Banned
Hilarious moments so far:

1. Van Persie elbowing KDB and the latter getting a yellow
2. My grandad saying how organised United's defence look with Rio and Vidic and my bro saying "like Per and Kos" with no irony

Fergie

Banned
Watching the game with my GF's brother in law United fan.

Tried winding me up about the defeat yesterday.

So desperation set in..."I'd rather lose early on than in the last few games of the season".

... He cracked a smile....

"You should know, as a United fan what happens if you drop points at the end of the season. You lose the title race"

"So errrr Rooney"

:lol

denzel6lywu.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hilarious moments so far:

1. Van Persie elbowing KDB and the latter getting a yellow
2. My grandad saying how organised United's defence look with Rio and Vidic and my bro saying "like Per and Kos" with no irony
Kiss your bro for me

FW <3

noal

Banned
Came on holiday today in a caravan with no sky and everybody arguing; ergo missing the match. Reading Footy Gaf to keep updated.

This is torture.

dc89

Meier

Pretty ugly game thus far. United are looking more likely to score but we've seen how quickly Chelsea can turn nothing into something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom