• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

Damn, this is right up there with the most disappointing games ive watched in the past 5 or so years. VERY poor so far. Needs a spark badly.

operon

Came on holiday today in a caravan with no sky and everybody arguing; ergo missing the match. Reading Footy Gaf to keep updated.

This is torture.
Your missing nothing the only way this match could get any worse is if miley cyrus turned up and danced with Rooney to blurred lines wearing her latex gear from last night

Zabojnik

Fuck this game. Juve - Lazio on Saturday. I fear a catenaccio d'altri tempi is in the cards for Lazio. Conte, we'll need this guy.

llorente-juve.jpg

Suen

Granada you cunts, we're just leading by one goal. At least fucking TRY to get the ball instead of watching at it as we pass it around. Assholes.

D_prOdigy

Obviously a bit frustrating that we haven't seemed that potent yet, but quite happy with how we've controlled possession, and tempered Chelsea.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fuck this game. Juve - Lazio on Saturday. I fear a catenaccio d'altri tempi is in the cards for Lazio. Conte, we'll need this guy.

llorente-juve.jpg
I think Conte will go with his best XI again since there was no midweek game.

And rightly so since we fucking battered them with Juvez-Vucinic.

Into

Hell of a dull first half, not even any major drama with some nasty fouls or anything.

Can only get better from here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom