• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Mata must be watching this in his little shit tracksuit wishing Rafa hadn't gone.
:lol

MATA-LAND_1720982a.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal play very good football in small pockets. For large portions of games they look toothless, insipid and out of ideas.

Jamie OD

I get what you mean, bud.

For large parts of games he is completely isolated. I've lost track of the number of times I've thought in previous United games, "has Van Persie touched the ball yet?"

Still scores the brilliant goals, though. No doubt about that.

He's like the Yakuza member in the white suit from that episode of The Simpsons. He hasn't done anything yet so you know he's going to do something cool.

bud

You Arsenal fans are insane. One true hivemind.

why is that insane? i admire him as a footballer; his technique is brilliant. i admire teams that play great football. i don't care that he's playing for united. it's just kind of sad to see such a great player in such an average team.

subtles

Why are Chelsea's players so static? It's doin' me 'ead in. Free em Mou, pls. Even Evra looks threatening moving into space. Fookin Evra!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom