• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
15 goals in 19 games

tumblr_mnytraVWLS1r3wac6o1_500.gif

Respect to Yeovil

Scored one when the ball had been kicked out and then decided later to let Birmingham walk one in to make up for it

YAY BOTH TUNNELS ARE OPEN

Arnie

Give most of these players two days off.

We need to recuperate, and do it quick.

Henderson will be in sprinting at 7am tomorrow.

Sane_Man

Champions League confirmed feels really good!

Meh. It's nights like tonight at Anfield in the prestigious Capital One Cup that make football as great as it is. Like David and Goliath they clashed, Liverpool (David) down to ten men with 3 men injured, pegged back by the mighty Notts County (Goliath), driving the game into injury time. Then, against all the odds, Liverpool strike a mighty blow from their sling onto the giants forehead... and then again - striking the giant down onto the floor and dead and out of the cup. Champs League ain't got shit.

Salvadora

League winners automatically qualify.

League champions tend to be given automatic qualification

editL Ha, Shogun
I know this is tongue in cheek, but I can see the (k)optimism bubbling beneath the surface.
It's alright. At least when we are in the campaign we actually have a chance at winning something. Arsenal in the other hand ....LOL

Let me know when you guys win a European cup.
lol

Yen

Liverpool have been rather poor in the cups under Rodgers, especially against lower opposition. Hopefully this win breaks that habit.

Thank fuck for that

Few points:

-Much needed for momentum
-Sterling handball seemed accidental, no booking
-If Sterling shouldr barge was a penalty, so was the one on Ibe
-I don't care how many favours he has to call in, how much grovelling needs to be done, how many Wonga loans need to be agreed, how many hours Rodgers has to spend on FM. Get a fucking centre back in on Thursday
-Thank fuck for Sturridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom