• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours we are gonna do the deal for Fellaini at £20m with £4m variables.

So we waited till now...to give them £24m...they'll just have to wait for a bit.

Linius

Hey at least we have a history, all you have is this:

Fuck, this is amazing :lol

Took me around 12 I would say.

Took me 17, enjoy the ride.

I am apparently on the 10th of 12 or 13 chapters and I'm at like 13 or so hours but I explore a lot.. always looking for more ammo and shit. Much longer game than I expected, frankly. It's really quite incredible though.. might be my game of the generation. Top 3 or 4 if not.

Ah, since I'm quite the average gamer I'm gonna book 15 to 20 hours then. Taking it slow most of the time, like Meier said looking for ammo also. Now two hours in and starting to get the feel on how to beat those infected fellas. Had some trouble with a bit where I had to take out four runners and a clicker with no bullets and just a pipe on me :p

Wilbur

Banned
Kolo out? Scared of RVP, faked injury. We know it.

Still reading through the thread, hope the forecast looks good and he's back soon and it wasnt too bad. Delighted they went 120 minutes tonight though.

Lol Reading

Lol palace

Lol QPR

Almost lol Sunderland

Fuck, this is amazing :lol

Ah, since I'm quite the average gamer I'm gonna book 15 to 20 hours then. Taking it slow most of the time, like Meier said looking for ammo also. Now two hours in and starting to get the feel on how to beat those infected fellas. Had some trouble with a bit where I had to take out four runners and a clicker with no bullets and just a pipe on me :p

Keep us updated on your thoughts as you make your way through it :)

Arnie

It really is.

A few have been sent well over the edge by the Suarez business and are lashing out at every opportunity.

You're right.

I just don't like Arsenal. I find them to be a collection of idiots. The way they've handled themselves this summer implies they're a club run by single-digit goons. And their fans fell in line and accepted their idiocy. Nay, were buoyed by it.

And now all I can do is laugh, as their squad falls away like rotting wood, and with them scrambling around for a signing, any signing, to placate the fans. I relish watching them attack the season with only Giroud as a recognised central striker.

3Sixty

6bb6ffbf6b3192b435e7f54197649162.png
62f57b15f8d5d6adecd8926d9ab931f6.png

Our scholars from 2010.

3 have started both league games.

2 more played tonight.

----

Pochettino's Poppets.

You're right.

I just don't like Arsenal. I find them to be a collection of idiots. The way they've handled themselves this summer implies they're a club run by single-digit goons. And their fans fell in line and accepted their idiocy. Nay, were buoyed by it.

And now all I can do is laugh, as their squad falls away like rotting wood, and with them scrambling around for a signing, any signing, to placate the fans. I relish watching them attack the season with only Giroud as a recognised central striker.

Why so much hate? :(

Clegg

Rumours we are gonna do the deal for Fellaini at £20m with £4m variables.

So we waited till now...to give them £24m...they'll just have to wait for a bit.

We're master negotiators m8.

We brought the price down by £4m. That's business acumen right there.

unlimited budget

Arnie

Why so much hate? :(

I just don't like Arsenal. I found them innocuous before the summer, and noxious now.

The only time I'll tolerate them is if they're playing against a team I dislike more. Like United, or Spurs, or Chelsea, or Bayern, or Dortmund.

3Sixty

Chambers is a RB though isn't he?

I really want Ward-Prowse. We will pay you a good price in 3 years. Please develop him well.

Was a winger.

Only converted last season. Not that you would notice.

Not not the list is Omar Rowe (He is younger). Played tonight aswell. He is an absolute beast.

Salvadora

You're right.

Fucking hell
KuGsj.gif
, I wasn't even referring to you.

I feel massive amounts of indifference towards Liverpool. The vitriol leveled towards Arsenal from a small section of the fanbase here feels unwarranted, especially as some are usually level headed - before the summer, anyway. We've debated the Suarez saga to death and there is a very calm and reasonable explanation as to why Arsenal don't look like the villains of the piece.

It's absolutely pointless to address some of your other points really.

Fucking hell
KuGsj.gif

I feel massive amounts of indifference towards Liverpool. The vitriol leveled towards Arsenal from a small section of the fanbase here feels unwarranted, especially as some are usually level headed - before the summer, anyway. We've debated the Suarez saga to death and there is a very calm and reasonable explanation as to why Arsenal don't look like the villains of the piece.

#TeamArsenal

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal and Liverpool can both gargle Moyeezus' copper covered balls

Although please carry on the arguments because its legit hilarious

Feorax

Di Marzio now jumping on the Sakho to LFC train too.

Would be great to have another left-sided, quality CB to give Agger competition.

Glen Johnson wasn't great again tonight, abeit at left back for most of the game. I'd really start looking to phase him out this year when Kelly is fit, and maybe look to replace him in the summer. He's almost certainly going to Spain next yesr anyway.

Yen

Fucking hell
KuGsj.gif

Really not seeing this. The abuse levelled at Arsenal is really nothing more than "Arselol" and the like, generally laughing at the incompetence of your management.

Szalai injured himself, Schlacke's only striker left is...

Pukki

looool

I wish we would play Schlacke this week, Leverkusen will have a nice weekend.

Arnie

there is a very calm and reasonable explanation as to why Arsenal don't look like the villains of the piece.

Aye, there is, because your club looks helpless, not villainous.

Name a single villain in history that was incapable of performing the most basic functions expected of them? Like imagine a bond villain with a catheter. Wouldn't happen, would it?

And I hate the assumption that football fans should be completely level headed and opinion neutral. It's a game about passion, and indoctrination. It isn't maths.

I've spent the last few weeks eulogising about Kolo Toure, a 32 year old fat defender who didn't cost us a penny. But I don't care because from an irrational point of view he's my favourite player in the universe right now.

And I don't like Arsenal.

Salvadora

Really not seeing this. The abuse levelled at Arsenal is really nothing more than "Arselol" and the like, generally laughing at the incompetence of your management.
Definitely not what I've seen over the last month, it's been intense to say the least. I'd much rather everyone be friends.

You've been away for a long time Yenrot :p

Clegg

Moyes has successfully convinced one of the league's best players to keep plying his trade at our humble little club.

#nextfergie
#vivalarooney
#shatonmou

Yen

Aye, there is, because your club looks helpless, not villainous.

Name a single villain in history that was incapable of performing the most basic functions expected of them? Like imagine a bond villain with a catheter. Wouldn't happen, would it?

The Spy Who Loved Me. Stromberg has a gun with a long, table-sized tube barrel under the table. As if he can't just shoot normally, or he's unaware that a bullet goes in a straight direction, at a very high velocity.

Clegg

Having focused on player recruitment and fending off Chelsea’s interest in Rooney this summer, United chief executive Ed Woodward is keen to address player contracts in late autumn, with Rooney, Nemanja Vidic and Nani due to be the players prioritised.
Yeah and he's been fucking great at that.

Bye bye Rooney, Vidic and Nani.

Arnie

The Spy Who Loved Me. Stromberg has a gun with a long, table-sized tube barrel under the table. As if he can't just shoot normally, or he's unaware that a bullet goes in a straight direction, at a very high velocity.

I read this in Alan Partridge's voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom