• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's too late Luci

shhh no tears, only dreams now

jBzn9fs9r29GB.jpg

We already had him, it's your turn now.

Meier

I know its very late but too bad!

GIF
http://i.minus.com/ibobIJNoHaNIZj.gif[IMG]

APNG
[IMG]http://i.minus.com/iSBAS6XZAtooU.png[IMG]

I wonder which one I should stick with? I prefer APNG but GIFs allow me to do this at a higher resolution...[/QUOTE]

Animated PNGs don't work in Chrome (at least without some sort of third party extension), I can tell you that much.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck I'm nervous about the draw

this is the year we get a fucking shit one. I can feel it. The testing times of #Moyeezus has began. He dealt with Roodas Iscariot. He held off Pontimous Pilate.

Now he will have to deal with Juventusph and the Technicolour Pogcunt

dc89

this is the year we get a fucking shit one. I can feel it. The testing times of #Moyeezus has began. He dealt with Roodas Iscariot. He held off Pontimous Pilate.

:loooooooooooooooooool

Tell me you didn't make this up. Pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

United
Juve
BVB
FC København

Carbonox

Seriously, Shola should be starting over Cisse until we sign another striker. Even if we don't, he still deserves to start over Cisse.

dc89

I haven't seen it anywhere else haha, but then again I can't remember seeing anyone else use Moyeezus before me.

I'm just fucking top at the biblical shit, Crehan.

you're a comic genius.

The whole surname thing, reminds me of high school.

Clegg

The amount of chances Celtic have fucked up is staggering. They have no composure in front of goal and the their players have zero awareness of the man in space begging for the ball to shoot.

Wilbur

Banned
Celtic aren't a very good team.

But having said that, the amount of chances they've fucked up is staggering. They have no composure in front of goal and the their players have zero awareness of the man in space begging for the ball to shoot.

Forrest looks good, Samaras is decent, Ambrose and Forster are pretty good, Commons is beast.

But I don't see them qualifying unless they get a pretty easy group.

edit: also the Shakhtar keeper's definitely been paid off.

Meier

Would have been nice for Rekik to get some proper UCL experience. Still got a lot of love for Mario and Nigel though so good for Milan.

Forrest looks good, Samaras is decent, Ambrose and Forster are pretty good, Commons is beast.

But I don't see them qualifying unless they get a pretty easy group.

Forster has been very lucky to be saved by his defenders a few times tonight because of his fuckups. Back to his normal level, people who demanded him for the England team are crazy, he's very Hartish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom