• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Forster has been very lucky to be saved by his defenders a few times tonight because of his fuckups. Back to his normal level, people who demanded him for the England team are crazy, he's very Hartish.

Oh fuck yeah, Hart's still the better keeper, but Forster's decent.

Carbonox

Fucking Ameobi twins did a fusion dance and fucked Morecambe and Wise for over 9000 COC points.

lblii9F.jpg

UNBEATEN IN 2 GAMES WE'RE GONNA FINISH 5TH

kmag

Forster has been very lucky to be saved by his defenders a few times tonight because of his fuckups. Back to his normal level, people who demanded him for the England team are crazy, he's very Hartish.

He had a run of unbelievable form last year but he can't kick and has always been dodgy at crosses for his size. He had got better at dealing with crosses but his run of form was ended by a neck injury and he's been shaky with crosses since coming back.

Meier

Chiriches apparently in London ahead of his medical. I honestly know nothing about the guy but they need the reinforcement and if Levy thinks he's a good signing, he probably is.

Tc91

Fuck I'm nervous about the draw

this is the year we get a fucking shit one. I can feel it.
The testing times of #Moyeezus has began. He dealt with Roodas Iscariot. He held off Pontimous Pilate.

Now he will have to deal with Juventusph and the Technicolour Pogcunt

Well...

Did you heat the balls?

Suarez hat-trick incoming. It's written in the stars.

Well up for that. We make a meal of beating lower-league teams anyway so why bother hoping for one?

dc89

Poor Toivonen, you deserve better :'(

Why would he want to go there when there's no audience?

Your embarrassing yourself now go home your drunk

he's not the only one then

or Parken.

i73FsZNuJQZ3A.gif

:lol DC had that coming.

:loooooooool

Where's your Reggie avatar?!

I can't find it :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom