• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Celtic have lost their heads. They were comfortable better for the first 20 minutes and a goal was incoming. Then Shakhtar started getting rough and drew Celtic into a fouling game. Now they've lost all their momentum.

GHG

Psv ac milan match is a good watch. End to end football, chances, fights. Whats not to like.

Its so good i ordered a pizza.

Meier

At this point, Everton would be crazy to sell both players. It's like Laudrup said regarding the sale of Michu: "Why be the richest team in the Championship?"

Everton wouldn't fall that far back but they would absolutely destroy their season and conceivably finish 5 or more places further back in the table. That's probably £15-20m in money this year as is. Just would be a disastrous decision.

I posted this 9 days ago and it's even more accurate now given that they've signed no one else. They are making a grave mistake by selling their two best players this late in the window. Everton has been as good or better than LFC for years now but they'll be throwing away a top half finish.

K1LLER7

Apparently Cornelius got injured.

Wooden your man is a Hargreaves.

Everton losing lol. Bainesy and Marwan, come join papa Moysey.

dc89

Fernandinho tweeted a video of Reus 'skills and passes'
It's later deleted
He says it wasn't him.

Tl;DR - We are buying Reus.

FootballFan

I like how all of those Messi quotes end with "pass me the ball,"

"All u do is dive and whinge and u look like the octopus so pass me the ball"

"Ur face looks like u never matured past 9 yrs old. U always look sad and ur hairstyle is so 1998 so pass me the ball."

"They called u the best player in Europe but I saw ur pictures, ur ass is whiter than wonderbread so pass me the ball"

/deceased

David-Gill-001.jpg

Lightning

Banned
GeoffArsenal says Flamini has re-signed for the Gunners.

Still not spent a penny. 5 days to go...
Flamini is a decent signing. Got no issue at all with that. International break coming up and Arteta will be back not long after so we'll be pretty much sweet in that area.

Wilbur

Banned
Spanish Super Cup tonight
Carling Cup draw tonight
Europa League tomorrow
Champions League draw tomorrow
Europa League draw Friday?
Euro Super Cup Friday
Football Saturday
Football Sunday

back to a miserable life of internationals and loneliness Monday

Status