• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meier is right, to be honest.

I still loved it though.

Yeah. I really do see all the faults and mistakes of the show, but I still loved most of it. Season 5 was hard for me, found it boring, but by the time season 6 started I loved it again. Also Claire is really hot when she's pregnant.

I've never seen Lost but someone post that submarine gif.

No

fF6hK57.gif

I honestly feel bad for their CG guy. Sure it was shit, but learning later it was ONE fucking guy doing it (and often one a very short deadline)... Oh man, why. lol

sohois

Its a significant time commitment, with a gradual, constant, steep and obvious dip in quality between S3 and the very end, and the payoff is brass

It's a second rate show. 1st season was amaaaazing but it got worse and worse as it progressed. I would have quite long before the end of the show but my wife wanted to stick with it. At least the 2 month long breaks in the middle of the season don't exist if you watch it on video though.

This.

Season 4 was easily the best season, followed by 5. It's more than worth going through.

kharma45

Bayern München
FC Barcelona
Chelsea
Real Madrid
Manchester United
Arsenal
FC Porto
Benfica

Atlético Madrid
Shakhtar Donetsk
AC Milan
Schalke 04
Olympique Marseille
CSKA Moscow
Paris Saint-Germain
Juventus

Zenit St. Petersburg
Manchester City
Ajax
Borussia Dortmund
FC Basel
Olympiakos Piraeus
Galatasaray
Bayer Leverkusen

FC København
Napoli
Anderlecht
Celtic
Steaua Bucuresti
Viktoria Plzen
Real Sociedad
Austria Wien

My ideal group: Manchester United, Schalke 04, Olympiakos Piraeus, Austria Wien

My fucking nightmare group: Manchester United, Atlético Madrid, Borussia Dortmund, Napoli

I also don't want PSG, Juventus, Shakhtar, Galatasaray or Sociedad.

I'd have Manchester United, Marseille, Olympiakos, Austria Wien.

Nightmare is just what you described bar Paris Saint-Germain instead of Atletico.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Nightmare is just what you described bar Paris Saint-Germain instead of Atletico.

What the fuck, you rate PSG above us?

I want United

GIVE ME UNITED

Like, put us alone in one group and we'll fight to the death, with Nani leading our line.

Meier

I think its right, I'm going off this - http://kassiesa.home.xs4all.nl/bert/uefa/seedcl2013.html

So Juventus would move up now that Lyon didn't make it I think? Maybe it was and instead of or?

Nope, you're right. The City site just put up an article.. we are in Pot 3. Here is the list from the article:

Pot One
Bayern Munich, Barcelona, Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester United, Arsenal, FC Porto, Benfica.

Pot Two
Atlético Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, AC Milan, Schalke, Marseille, CSKA Moscow, PSG, Juventus.

Pot Three
Zenit, City, Ajax, Borussia Dortmund, Basel, Olympiakos, Galatasaray, Leverkusen

Pot Four
FC Copenhagen, Napoli, Anderlecht, Celtic, Steaua Bucuresti, Viktoria Plzen, Real Sociedad, Austria Vienna.

Wilbur

Banned

I'd defo rather have PSG over Juve and Atletico. Blanc's out of his depth, believe.

If you wanna be in the Footy-Gaf crew for PS3, make an account here and add me on PSN (same name as on here)

Think I've done it. I picked a name and an avatar. Is that all I needed

Wilbur

Banned
What name did you use to sign up? For some reason its not linking m to your account from the PS3 FL

nathanrb61

And I can never remember if my account has an underscore or not. I haven't linked it to my PSN, don't even know if its the same email account lol

i suck dick dont i

tell me i do

Meier

As long as we don't get PSG or Juve, I think we have a great chance to go through alongside whatever team is from Pot 1. Please don't let us get Napoli again.

Wilbur

Banned
Just look at dat team though, look at what they managed last year.

Ancelotti > Blanc.

Too many cooks this year, they're playing Cavani wide in a 4-3-3 at the moment lol. I don't fear PSG that much. Atletico will be the one everyone wants to avoid in that pot, Dortmund (sorry Citeh) and Napoli the same.

Salvadora

As long as we don't get PSG or Juve, I think we have a great chance to go through alongside whatever team is from Pot 1. Please don't let us get Napoli again.
Yeah, I quite fancy City getting through the group stages this year. Surely you won't get the same sort of group as you did last year.

You never know, you might get Benfica.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom