• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTW, I'm sure someone on here recommended watching Tree of Life. Can that someone explain what the fuck it was supposed to be about? I honestly have no idea.

Black's improvement is probably down to him stopping betting against us! Yeah i've been impressed with the signings we have made this summer, especially compared to last year. Although we are out the League Cup I still feel like we will make a decent run in the Scottish.

Will win the league alot easier than last and we should pick up the Ramsden's as well.

If you asked me last season about Black's betting stuff I'd think it's just a great reason to sack him, but now... Ramsden's should be a breeze now we've stolen Queen's Park's best player though haha.

Edit: Divero

Wait...Suarez will be back for United? First game?

iU4j5JV9Fl2k0.gif

Believe

Salvadora

its fucking ridiculous. For six positions, they will have:

Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Defoe, Adebayor, Carroll and Kane.

fucking chelsea lite CUNTS
I think my honeymoon period with AVB is coming to an end.

rangersmad92

Neo Member
its fucking ridiculous. For six positions, they will have:

Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Defoe, Adebayor, Carroll and Kane.

fucking chelsea lite CUNTS

For Man Utd's 6 postions they have Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Van Persie, Nani, Valencia, Cleverly, Young, Zaha, Carrick, Anderson, Kagawa, Giggs, Powell and BEBE!

As well as Fellaini if yous get him.

Fake Edit: Never a pen! Ball was away from him

ShogunX

My mum was just turned 26 (dad two months away from turning 27) when she had me. Most of my mates have parents who are older than mine.

If anything goes to plan I get to enjoy my parents for quite some years.

Different people want kids at different stages of their lives but for me I'm happy that I had children so young. It's nice to be able to do activities with them whilst I'm still in my prime myself. I'm the Dad taking part rather than the one giving lifts.

Still can't really tell what happened :lol. Felipe throws an arm out at the end but that little tussle beforehand, fuck knows what instigated it.

Oh I agree with you, would be nice to get a healthy mix. Maybe Young and Adnan on either side, Rooney and Chicha, Evra and Fabio, Vidic and Jones, Anderson and Carrick... it's just about striking a balance between playing too strong a side and too weak a side. Liverpool will play a strong team; if they did against Notts, they will against us.

At least its Palace the game before, although CL before them and City after the COC isn't it? Tough run of games, Moyes needs to show his rotation skillz

Liverpool played Ibe, Alberto, and Sterling.

I can't see Januzaj playing against Palace. Zaha will play though.

All this refball.

hahahahahahaha messhit

Wilbur

Banned
LOOOOOOOL THE LITTLE DICTATOR MISSES

For Man Utd's 6 postions they have Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Van Persie, Nani, Valencia, Cleverly, Young, Zaha, Carrick, Anderson, Kagawa, Giggs, Powell and BEBE!

As well as Fellaini if yous get him.

Fake Edit: Never a pen! Ball was away from him

Yeah but so many of the Spurs ones are players that would get into our team. Lamela, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Capoue, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Holtby... I'd rather have any of them over our wingers and midfielders minus Shinji and Carrick.

Our strikers are gud tho.

Linius

Different people want kids at different stages of their lives but for me I'm happy that I had children so young. It's nice to be able to do activities with them whilst I'm still in my prime myself. I'm the Dad taking part rather than the one giving lifts.

Yeah, that's awesome. I for example go to concerts and festivals with my dad a lot. And my mum likes a bit of the same movies and TV shows as me so we go to the cinema together or watch TV shows and stuff like that. It's good my parents aren't dinosaurs who having nothing in common with me :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom