• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
It kind of sucks that we drew liverpool. Moyes might find it hard to play Januzaj when the cup games is where he should be guaranteed playing time. Then again, Fergie played the young players against Chelsea last season.

Good for Vermijl. He needs to be tested against better players now. He wasn't playing rb with Varela there.

No way Moyes plays the youngsters against Liverpool. Zaha will start against Palace, I think Adnan and Lingard will be on the bench for the COC for sure, but they won't start.

PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol
Killer7

If you're on that list, make a Rockstar Social Club account, PM me your RSC username and join the crew

@FF, why aren't you on that list?

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I just noticed that Pot 4 has 6 champions - more than any other pot. Being the Champions League this is clearly the pot to be in, none of your holders or runners-up nonsense.

FootballFan

PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol
Killer7

If you're on that list, make a Rockstar Social Club account, PM me your RSC username and join the crew

Soon bro, I can't right now, watching gods on the field. I'll do it in like 7 hours, just post the link here now and I'll do it later.

Suen

PantyPhantom
Sleepless
Clegg
Messi
Fergie
GQman
tarzanpuyol
Carbonax
fuenf
Batigol
Killer7

edit: can't be bothered to get the game anyway nvm :lol

No way Moyes plays the youngsters against Liverpool. Zaha will start against Palace, I think Adnan and Lingard will be on the bench for the COC for sure, but they won't start.

Fuck the cup. Giving the young players game time is more important. Brenton will probably play his youngsters too.

This is a game of chicken. Don't back out Moyes.

If he doesn't break Messi's goal record then something is seriously wrong.

In all seriousness I doubt he will even get a game ahead of Little and Daly.

As long as Nicky Law keeps fit league will be a stroll, what a signing!

I'd be happy with him getting a game ahead of Daly if it means we'd be playing it on the deck more, though to be fair we are even with him playing this year. The big man actually has decent feet too.

Haha true! I'm surprised we're still in the Ramsden's without him, you could see how much we missed him in the league cup game. I'm surprised Black's been doing well this season too, not sure what's going on there... Maybe its just the effect of not playing next to Hutton.

Edit: Haha bullshit was that a red

FootballFan

Don't make me find my post, told you guys, this tactic works for 70-80 minutes. One player is bound to get sent off.

Felipe get off bro, red card means you out dog.

Wilbur

Banned
Still can't really tell what happened :lol. Felipe throws an arm out at the end but that little tussle beforehand, fuck knows what instigated it.

Fuck the cup. Giving the young players game time is more important. Brenton will probably play his youngsters too.

This is a game of chicken. Don't back out Moyes.

Oh I agree with you, would be nice to get a healthy mix. Maybe Young and Adnan on either side, Rooney and Chicha, Evra and Fabio, Vidic and Jones, Anderson and Carrick... it's just about striking a balance between playing too strong a side and too weak a side. Liverpool will play a strong team; if they did against Notts, they will against us.

At least its Palace the game before, although CL before them and City after the COC isn't it? Tough run of games, Moyes needs to show his rotation skillz

rangersmad92

Neo Member
I'd be happy with him getting a game ahead of Daly if it means we'd be playing it on the deck more, though to be fair we are even with him playing this year. The big man actually has decent feet too.

Haha true! I'm surprised we're still in the Ramsden's without him, you could see how much we missed him in the league cup game. I'm surprised Black's been doing well this season too, not sure what's going on there... Maybe its just the effect of not playing next to Hutton.

Black's improvement is probably down to him stopping betting against us! Yeah i've been impressed with the signings we have made this summer, especially compared to last year. Although we are out the League Cup I still feel like we will make a decent run in the Scottish.

Will win the league alot easier than last and we should pick up the Ramsden's as well.

Razor554

Fucking pathetic. Barca bribe the ref as usual. I'm done.

eric-cartman-110.jpg

dem tears, so sweet

Linius

My mum was just turned 26 (dad two months away from turning 27) when she had me. Most of my mates have parents who are older than mine.

If anything goes to plan I get to enjoy my parents for quite some years.

Wilbur

Banned
Erik Lamela, Christian Eriksen and Vlad Chiriches? Spurs please

its fucking ridiculous. For six positions, they will have:

Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Defoe, Adebayor, Carroll and Kane.

fucking chelsea lite CUNTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom