• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool played Ibe, Alberto, and Sterling.

I can't see Januzaj playing against Palace. Zaha will play though.

All this refball.

hahahahahahaha messhit

They also played Toure, Gerrard, Sturridge... its all about a balance, so I hope Moyes does that. As much as I love seeing Rio and Vidic together, Evans and Smalling are going to need to start getting games soon, same with Ando and Shinji.

rangersmad92

Neo Member
LOOOOOOOL THE LITTLE DICTATOR MISSES

Yeah but so many of the Spurs ones are players that would get into our team. Lamela, Lennon, Sandro, Dembele, Paulinho, Capoue, Eriksen, Sigurdsson, Holtby... I'd rather have any of them over our wingers and midfielders minus Shinji and Carrick.

Our strikers are gud tho.

Thats what happens when a team spends their money. Spurs squad is looking good but it'll take a while for them to gel. Still expect them to finish top 4 ahead of Arsenal this season though.

Linius

SUPER COPPA WE'RE SO HAPPY NOW COME CELEBRATE WITH US

Well okay, Gaf Messi is present with his first live cup win at the stadium. Let's be happy for him :D

Wilbur

Banned
Really impress me almost every time I watch them, this Atletico side. Could do with one or two more players for depth, but they're absolute battlers with no shortage of skill. Really could go far in the CL and hopefully they can keep the pace for as long as they can in La Liga.

Fuck Barca

dat is all

They also played Toure, Gerrard, Sturridge... its all about a balance, so I hope Moyes does that. As much as I love seeing Rio and Vidic together, Evans and Smalling are going to need to start getting games soon, same with Ando and Shinji.

I know. Januzaj and Zaha should play. Just have to pair them up with Shinji, Chicha, etc...

Keio

For a Finer World
First trophy for Tata.

Nothing much to take away from this game except Barca not looking like they have new tools to take the bus apart.

Atletico Madrid is impressive. Second most trophies from the last 5 years in Spain too, thinking they could even challenge for the Liga soon.

Linius

Yay for shit trophy no1 cares for. These should seriously be played before season have started and as one legged.

That's how we do it over here. The super cup marks the start of the new season as it's always one week before the start of the competition.

FootballFan

Neymar/Tata 4 weeks in Spain = 1 trophy

Ronaldo/Mourinho 4 years in Spain = 3 trophies

:loooooooool

Neygod has arrived, first of many trophies.

Showaddy

its fucking ridiculous. For six positions, they will have:

Dembele, Paulinho, Sandro, Capoue, Holtby, Sigurdsson, Eriksen, Lamela, Chadli, Townsend, Lennon, Soldado, Defoe, Adebayor, Carroll and Kane.

fucking chelsea lite CUNTS

To be fair if you look at it Spurs will have:

2 DMs - Sandro, Capoue
2 B-BMs - Dembele, Paulinho
2 AMs - Holtby, Eriksen
4 Wingers, 3 Strikers, a couple of youth bench players & Sigurdsson's getting flogged off.

AVB likes his back-ups and rotation so it's not that unusual.

Suen

Winning on away goals lol, honestly I think Atletico deserved to win.

Neymar - Messi will fail just like Cavani - Ibra.

Get bent Timu
Get bent Barca-GAF

Keio

For a Finer World
Nothing in the replay on ESPN's feed looked like a red.

Waiting for a gif of Alves rolling around like he was shot after Godin stepped on him. :lol
The elbow? Raising arms to another players face is just stupid. That was retaliation to Alves trying to get through him when he was obstructing 5 seconds earlier.

operon

Different people want kids at different stages of their lives but for me I'm happy that I had children so young. It's nice to be able to do activities with them whilst I'm still in my prime myself. I'm the Dad taking part rather than the one giving lifts.
sounds good

FootballFan

Winning on away goals lol, honestly I think Atletico deserved to win.

Neymar - Messi will fail just like Cavani - Ibra.

Get bent Timu
Get bent Barca-GAF

:lol you guys didn't beat Atletico on away goals, you didn't even beat them. You lost in an even bigger match.

Ronaldo and Mourinho red cards. :lol

Never forget that flop performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom