• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every league has already started, I'm really feeling the need for some Serie A. I'm hyped for the CL playoff, but I can't wait for next Saturday.

Time to see some of that Silvestre action.

Saponetta too.

FootballFan

Barca are such spoil sports. the poor Levante player just hit it back so that the keeper can take the kick and Fab just latched onto it and Barca scored.

Martino is ruthless. Pep used to have the team score 4 goals in the first half(in CL too) then just pass around in the second half. Martino, no mercy.

Clegg

smh

pedro.gif

ShogunX

Thanks. :)

Of course wee need to find goals somewhere, and we´re not going to find them with both Wilbraham and Dobbie starting all season. Our hope is that Murray can adapt to the PL when he´s back from his injury, that Chamakh can find his feet again at our club, that Gayle can adapt, and that we can find one more striker with goal in him before the transfer window.

But even with that, I would say that 90% of those condemning us to relegation without a chance of survival doesn't put any effort into that judgement, and doesn't know a single thing about players like Speroni, Delaney, Ward, Jedinak, Williams, and others. :)

I'll be honest the only Championship games I watch are those that are televised and the ones featured on the Football League show. Obviously I know all about Speroni as he's been with Palace for years and has grew into a very consistent keeper and I got to see the nutter Jedinak quite a few times. I know that big things are expected from Williams but that's probably about as far as my Palace knowledge goes apart from the obvious players like Gabbidon and Phillips.

I genuinely wish you well for the season and hope you can stay up in place of somebody like Stoke, Sunderland or Newcastle :)

Peco

Every league has already started, I'm really feeling the need for some Serie A. I'm hyped for the CL playoff, but I can't wait for next Saturday.

Time to see some of that Silvestre action.

Saponetta too.

Sapone all over my face.

EDIT: Yep, I'll call him Al Sapone from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom