• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesdaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy

Also, if you want Napoli fans, ask Timurd. He supports 99% off teams in the world, cunt.

Hey everyone its TUUESSSSDAYYYYYYY :(

Timerda is on the books for Torino, PSG.....?

Edit: Zab, not to belabour the point, but with a 4-3-3 we can rest more of our first XI mid with Asamoah--Pogba--Vidal/Marchisio and still have one of the best midfields in Europe. No way Asamoah plays anywhere but the left in a 3-5-2.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's really really really hard to hate on this Lazio. Such a classy team.

Klose-feiert-mit-Lazio-Pokalsieg-Jubel-und-Randale_ArtikelQuer.jpg

LULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus starting XI: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Vucinic

BARZAGLI LIVES

It was so great to finally see my Crystal Palace back in the premier league after an eight year absence, with the fans singing through the game, and the team fighting against the odds to almost get a point from a £200m+ team, with players like Dean Moxey and Joel Ward rising to the occassion.

Everyone loves to the be safe experts and condemn us to immediate relegation, but nothing I saw today makes that a certainty. It's going to be a fight all season to avoid it, but it can be done.

justjohn

I actually hope they do. Two seasons of humiliation was enough. Now they need to pull their weight with the English coefficient.
Chelsea have singlehandedly kept the English coefficient stable in the last two years, and yet they still keep abusing us. Ungrateful wankers

It's really really really hard to hate on this Lazio. Such a classy team.

Klose-feiert-mit-Lazio-Pokalsieg-Jubel-und-Randale_ArtikelQuer.jpg

LULIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU

The TEAM is classy. The fans? I mean, when I was back in Roma earlier this month the fucking laziali graffiti is disgusting.

Although I did laugh that all the graffiti was either aimed at Lazio, Roma, or Napoli haha

Edit: Buffon, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini, Lichtsteiner, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah, Tevez, Vucinic

Marchisio should've been rested at least.

Wilbur

Banned
It was so great to finally see my Crystal Palace back in the premier league after an eight year absence, with the fans singing through the game, and the team fighting against the odds to almost get a point from a £200m+ team, with players like Dean Moxey and Joel Ward rising to the occassion.

Everyone loves to the be safe experts and condemn us to immediate relegation, but nothing I saw today makes that a certainty. It's going to be a fight all season to avoid it, but it can be done.

Welcome man :) my manager at work is a Palace season ticket holder. Gonna try and get to Selhurst and see a game or two this season #gloryhunter

hope u get too see liverpool win the league.... weird priorities

C'mon, you must be able to work out that the criticism isn't just levelled at dominance in the title race but the huge gulf in quality between teams.

The EPL is far from perfect in that regard, but you still see the top teams have competitive and hard fought matches each week.

Slizz

Welcome. I did enjoy the red and blue spiral with a jigsaw banner.

ShogunX

It certainly can be done but the reason why a lot of people expect Palace to go back down is because of a lack of firepower. To stay in the league you have to score goals and unless you bring in a few players between now and the end of the window I think you may struggle.

Not trying to be an expert, just using what we have seen other teams do in the past few seasons and forming an opinion.

Yen

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC
I'm told Southampton have completed the signing of Roma and Italy striker Pablo Osvaldo for a club record £15m.

Welcome. I did enjoy the red and blue spiral with a jigsaw banner.

Welcome man :) my manager at work is a Palace season ticket holder. Gonna try and get to Selhurst and see a game or two this season #gloryhunter

Thanks. :)

It certainly can be done but the reason why a lot of people expect Palace to go back down is because of a lack of firepower. To stay in the league you have to score goals and unless you bring in a few players between now and the end of the window I think you may struggle.

Of course wee need to find goals somewhere, and we´re not going to find them with both Wilbraham and Dobbie starting all season. Our hope is that Murray can adapt to the PL when he´s back from his injury, that Chamakh can find his feet again at our club, that Gayle can adapt, and that we can find one more striker with goal in him before the transfer window.

But even with that, I would say that 90% of those condemning us to relegation without a chance of survival doesn't put any effort into that judgement, and doesn't know a single thing about players like Speroni, Delaney, Ward, Jedinak, Williams, and others. :)

pappe

Barca are such spoil sports. the poor Levante player just hit it back so that the keeper can take the kick and Fab just latched onto it and Barca scored.

Slizz

Is Bradley going to find playing time at Roma? I heard he's somewhat of a fan favorite there, but they have a lot of depth in that mid.

Meier

Benfica lol

This would be a pretty good upset. Maritimo are usually around mid table or just outside Europa qualifying. It might be like a West Brom beating United or something.. of course the Portuguese Liga is like Spain in that outside of the top 3 teams or so, no one has any money really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom