• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Oh shit I just noticed Lopez is playing.

Silly Carlo, Casillas wi'll get you fired just like he did to the last guy.

Nina Bracewell-Smith ‏@NinaBracewell 19m
And how deeply I regret selling to Kroenke. #AFC

Less than 2 weeks left before the death of Arsenal FC. Going to be beaten by Fenerbache and won't sign anybody before the end of the window.

Hyped!

dc89

Nina Bracewell-Smith ‏@NinaBracewell 19m
And how deeply I regret selling to Kroenke. #AFC

Less than 2 weeks left before the death of Arsenal FC. Going to be beaten by Fenerbache and won't sign anybody before the end of the window.

Hyped!

First leg is on Wednesday. I'm hyped.

dc89

Question: How do you help Jojo settle in Manchester?

Answer: You take him to Tesco and you buy him ice cream.

BR-aSaSCAAAmyve.jpg:large

bud

They actually think they can win the CL with Ramos and Pepe as two of their three CBs.

lol

they very well could; that's not the problem. i think he's talking about the balance of the entire team, and i agree with him.

you put four of the best defenders in the world in madrid's back line, and they're still going to have a hard time because the rest of the team won't help them out.

Tc91

He's injured already?

Jesus.

And the fee looks even steeper.

He's been fucked all pre season, apparently finding it really hard to adjust to the pressure of playing for Madrid :lolool

He played like 60 minutes of pre season games and hasn't played since stopped travelling with the team as well.

What a waste of €81m

FootballFan

they very well could; that's not the problem. i think he's talking about the balance of the entire team, and i agree with him.

you put four of the best defenders in the world in madrid's back line, and they're still going to have a hard time because the rest of the team won't help them out.

Exactly.
We played CL semis and final with Yaya at CB. Puyol RB and Sylvinho at LB in the final. If the team works well together even shit defense like Ramos, Carnival and Pepe can win the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom