• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Madrid are playing the way they did in Mourinho's first season when he complained Alonso was left alone in midfield. Team cohesion in transition is shaky. Are they that desperate to forget Mourinho or is this just the team not familiar with Ancelotti's defensive transitioning?

Razor554

ronaldo needs to show something if he wants to win balloon dior this year.

Ronaldo wont win it, no way. He have 3rd spot marked for him already since he did not win anything last season and was outperformed by Messi in the league.

The next Ballon'dor is all about random Bayern dude vs Messi

Suen

Honestly?

mamoa2.jpg

I'll miss him. Good luck Osvaldo <3
Wanted him to stay in Serie A :/ Serie A has lost some good talent too this season, shame. Best luck Khal Drogvaldo!

L1NETT

Southampton are not pissing about are they?

Seems not. Nice to see a big club returning to where they should be with some high class players. Hope Forest get promoted too. Big clubs with loyal followings deserve it, especially after where the Saints have been recently.

Saying that, hope Leeds go bust. AFC Leeds in the Irn Bru Conference has a nice ring to it.

bud

Ronaldo wont win it, no way. He have 3rd spot marked for him already since he did not win anything last season and was outperformed by Messi in the league.

The next Ballon'dor is all about random Bayern dude vs Messi

i hope someone not named messi wins it.

i genuinely believe he's been quite disappointing last season. statistics be damned.

bud

poor ancelotti and zidane. la liga will already be decided within the first couple of weeks if they keep playing like this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chiellini scored on a counter LOOOOOOL

Omg it's so funny

Air

I cant

Edit: OH MY GOD it's even funnier on the replay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom