• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

KING KONG KIELLOOOOOOOOOO

Looool, amazing goal for Chiellini, I've never seen him pus....

AAAAAAAAAAAA LICHSTENIENRNERERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRr

Wes

venison crêpe
@RobHarris 27m

Order of cities with highest US ratings on NBC for Swansea-Utd: DC, Tulsa, Austin, Seattle, Buffalo, LA, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Orlando

7oCZAIN.jpg

rodvik

Seems not. Nice to see a big club returning to where they should be with some high class players. Hope Forest get promoted too. Big clubs with loyal followings deserve it, especially after where the Saints have been recently.

Saying that, hope Leeds go bust. AFC Leeds in the Irn Bru Conference has a nice ring to it.

Agreed on everything :)

Suen

Madrid have a really poor balance to their team.
We just need Varane back and Caravajal and Marcelo to find their best form. Ramos is a great defender and a big cunt, fuck the haters.

And our fucking reserve team would beat your mid-table club even if we had Gravesen as captain, get bent Shogun, Hitcher.

GQman2121

Banned
We just need Varane back and Caravajal and Marcelo to find their best form. Ramos is a great defender and a big cunt, fuck the haters.

And our fucking reserve team would beat your mid-table club even if we had Gravesen as captain, get bent Shogun, Hitcher.

Darren-Bent1.jpg

lol

Goals conceded after 1 game:

Liverpool - 0
Real Madrid - At least 1

Do one

Suen

They actually think they can win the CL with Ramos and Pepe as two of their three CBs.

lol
Spurs fans actually think they will qualify for CL when they won't even get past Arsenal which is on the way for a meltdown this season. Bale will come to Madrid next season when you end up behind Stoke and get relegated.

Fuck Spurs.

I like your players

PSG or Madrid.Don't care which. ONE OF YOU FUCKING WIN IS IT SO HARD TO ASK?

Edit: Llorente you mean? Yeah... well... yeah. :(

Wait, who was Elia 2.0? Elia 1.0 is Diego 2.0

Bumhead

Banned
I'm absolutely desperate for Madrid and PSG wins.

Even just 1 more goal in each would give me something.

COME ON YOU USELESS TOSSERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom