• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

city should be interesting to watch. moyes and mourinho have made changes but moyes' have been subtle and we kinda know how mourinho operates, with pellegrini and a bunch of new players city have a bit of an unknown quality to them.

Into

Prepare to rage -- Jovetic not even on the bench. Dzeko is starting though.

mad.gif
Maanueeel!

Well at least Dzeko is starting!

So has Arsenal signed Cabaye or not?

I keep hearing from fans its a done deal but every where I read it says the complete opposite.

Same story with Wenger, fails to sign someone decent, gets crushed in the first 2 fixtures, then rushes to get leftovers.

glad I am not an Arsenal fan.

Salvadora

I keep hearing from fans its a done deal but every where I read it says the complete opposite.

Same story with Wenger, fails to sign someone decent, gets crushed in the first 2 fixtures, then rushes to get leftovers.

The commentators have just said that the bid was rejected.

Tc91

The team sheet showed (C) next to Kompany so that's weird.

Ahh, I see the above responses.

Navas' armband has a massive C on it, I guess he hasn't turned it inside out :p.

--

Buttner update:

Jerrad Peters ‏@jerradpeters 3m
#MUFC to send Buttner on loan to Besiktas. Will be a season-long arrangement with Slaven Bilic's side.

Guess he will be loaned out until someone buys him. Not fit for us.

The reason people seem convinced the deal will be done is Cabaye is out of the match going on right now. Official offer was deemed 'unacceptable' by Pardew, but Ashley has a history of not giving a fuck what is for the good of the team.

omgkitty

A "team" made a bid yesterday of 10m and it was rejected. That's all that's been said.

Meier

Kompany past the halfway line quite a bit early on. This team is going to be very positive for better or for worse.

SILVA!! BOOM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom