• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It must be pretty annoying to receive a bid for your best midfielder 5 hours before a match.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Parker is official to Fulham -- 3 year deal for him which is a great contract at his age.

Good deal for all parties. £4m and 70k in wages off the books, Fulham get a needed position filled, Parker gets to play every game.

Best of luck to him, top professional. Just wish he'd scored for us.

Wes

venison crêpe
Dodgy Villa rumour time:

We're interested in Macime Lessienne of Brugge and Wissam Ben Yedder and Toulouse.

Man I love watching the u21 league <3

Fun match this one.

Shame about the mistakes from United's persective, Keane has been absolutely awful! Adnan looking good.

Liverpool definitely trying to get their younger players onto the pressing game.

Meier

Good deal for all parties. £4m and 70k in wages off the books, Fulham get a needed position filled, Parker gets to play every game.

Best of luck to him, top professional. Just wish he'd scored for us.

Levy is amazing. Parker is a few years older and he still got about 75% of the original transfer fee back on the next sale despite the player nearing 33 years old.

Yen

The alleged Cissokho pic:
BSDKGWeCUAA6myC.jpg

sohois

Man I love watching the u21 league <3

Fun match this one.

Shame about the mistakes from United's persective, Keane has been absolutely awful! Adnan looking good.

Liverpool definitely trying to get their younger players onto the pressing game.

Aye, been some very composed finishing from both teams for it to be 3-2 already.

Borini is clearly just a little bit too quick, too strong for this level, even if he is technically young enough. I expect now that he's got his goal they'll take him off, there's not much point to him playing any more.

rodvik

Dodgy Villa rumour time:

We're interested in Macime Lessienne of Brugge and Wissam Ben Yedder and Toulouse.

Our ITK's have been suggesting we will make more signings. I am surprised tbh, I think we have done cracking business so far.

Yohan Cabaye is a decent player but if we're to compete for titles then we need to aim for a higher calibre of player. We can't go from Cazorla to Cabaye

rodvik

"Beijing Red 4 Lyf &#8207;@Moyes_Must_Go 10m

I SUPPORT MAN UNITED BUT I ALWAYS HAVE SOFT SPOT FOR MAN CITY. I THINK I JUST LOVE MANCHESTER! CHEERING CITY TONIGHT #MUFC #MCFC #MNF"

Excellent :)

For my fantasy team Luiz, Shinji, Mata, and Jovetic didn't play. This was after I switched some players around because they weren't fit either.

Thank god I captained RVP.

Shagwell

I'm excited to get a proper look at Fernandinho. And it'll be fun to watch City under someone other than Mancini, who I never really rated.

Also for the millionth time, thank you based NBC for this beautiful coverage of all things Premier League. American heroes <3

EDIT: Bit weird to come in and give the captaincy to one of your new signings though, eh? Especially to someone like Navas who by all accounts is a pretty shy and reserved fella.

Also for the millionth time, thank you based NBC for this beautiful coverage of all things Premier League. American heroes <3

First time using their live stream and it seems wonderful. Not going to shit when I switch to a different tab like ESPN3 does. I had feared the worst after NBC's shambles of an (online) Olympic coverage last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom