• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im watching this and Ive watched United and Chelseas games and while premature them and City are playing 2-3 levels above the rest this season, its quite eye opening.

subtles

I like the way City are playing in the build up, alternating between keeping the space 40 meters from goal vacant and then stringing quick passes in that area after a lay off. This season they're playing much more positive.

Carbonox

This match :lol :lol

Fuck off back to the Championship Newcastle. You're not fit to wear a Premier League badge on the shirt.

Baffles me how a team with a decent squad on paper can look so amateurish in a professional game. The manager and ownership teams need complete and utter gutting but that will never happen with everyone up above making money. One of the only clubs not in debt and yet we're one of the worst in every facet.

Then again I'm just stating the obvious. No point doing so for another season. Let's just enjoy the hilarity of it all.

dc89

This ref is doing everything he can to help Newcastle, because Lord knows, they're not helping themselves.

DISASTER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom