• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garjon

Now that was just dumb, why the fuck did he do that. The damage done was pathetically small but there was no need to wave your arm like that. What would be the point.

There are more red cards in this game.

Now that was just dumb, why the fuck did he do that. The damage done was pathetically small but there was no need to wave your arm like that. What would be the point.

There are more red cards in this game.

Taylor did nothing wrong. He just used his hands to balance himself when challenging for the ball. It was nothing

ShogunX

Wow, that red was disgraceful. What are the commentators on about? His arm lightly brushed the head of Kun. It wasn't even a swing or anything.

Have to agree. Not sure why Taylor felt the need to put his arm into Aguero but it was hardly worthy of a straight red card. I dont think that could be described as violent conduct.

Kassu

Banned
horse.gif

Carbonox

I'm not watching the second half. Newcastle are playing worse football than any other team in the opening fixture of the league.

Would've had my money on it being Debuchy who'd get sent off. He's a proper shithouse.

He really is isn't he? I don't think he's had even one decent game for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom