• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Nice 2-4 win for the U21 side. Might be over hyping him but Jordon Ibe could be an amazing player in a few years.

I'm glad to see were using our youth players correctly. Easing them between U21 and first team is a hell of a lot better than what we had to do last year.

Wilbur

Banned
He's just a shit coach.

His ideas lose traction after a few months and he can't evolve. And he's collected himself a group of utter idiots.

I don't think he's shit. He's alright, and he hasn't really helped himself with being a company man in the first place, but he's clearly not in charge at the club, a glorified first team coach. Carr is in charge of transfers along with the worst DoF of all time, he can't help when cunts like Taylor go swinging their arms around like that (save not picking him in the first place), and he'll be the first to go.

Something got Newcastle to fifth a few years ago, and it would be churlish to ignore the injuries they had last year. On ability, this squad is around 10th in the league. Unfortunately the club is a laughing stock.

pulga

Banned
Since City is on, thought it might be fitting for some Isco skills from yesterday <3

tumblr_mrsedql3hO1sxpcdto1_500.gif

tumblr_mrr6o0ZYNH1sn7k9qo1_400.gif

I need to find a decent source for Madrid gifs lol

Meier

Taylor did nothing wrong. He just used his hands to balance himself when challenging for the ball. It was nothing

If you watch the replay again, it looks like he pulls his arm forward quite brusquely. Initially I was confused but then they showed it again and it was quite clear. Kun probably sold it a bit but Taylor's intent was very clear.

If you watch the replay again, it looks like he pulls his arm forward quite brusquely. Initially I was confused but then they showed it again and it was quite clear. Kun probably sold it a bit but Taylor's intent was very clear.

You're right. It was intentional. i just saw the replay

dc89

Since City is on, thought it might be fitting for some Isco skills from yesterday <3

tumblr_mrsedql3hO1sxpcdto1_500.gif

tumblr_mrr6o0ZYNH1sn7k9qo1_400.gif

I need to find a decent source for Madrid gifs lol

Dude, I'm over it. Aguero made it all go away.

WE DON'T NO ISCO
TO HAVE OUR FUCKING DISCO
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYA

Carbonox

I don't think he's shit. He's alright, and he hasn't really helped himself with being a company man in the first place, but he's clearly not in charge at the club, a glorified first team coach. Carr is in charge of transfers along with the worst DoF of all time, he can't help when cunts like Taylor go swinging their arms around like that (save not picking him in the first place), and he'll be the first to go.

Something got Newcastle to fifth a few years ago, and it would be churlish to ignore the injuries they had last year. On ability, this squad is around 10th in the league. Unfortunately the club is a laughing stock.

I need to know what juju was placed on the team to look anything but a top 5 club since that season. Like, we played some fucking sexy football in that season. Legitimately stomped over many teams. Since then, something changed. Something changed everyone in the club. Players like Tiote and Cabaye became mediocre, Cisse turned in to an utter lazy cunt muffin and then there's the defence. Remember when Newcastle went 13 games unbeaten at the beginning of that top 5 season? We barely conceded as well.

Football is fucking weird. The entire club needs gutting. I think another stint in the Championship might help but even that probably won't wake anyone up.

Meier

I don't think it was at all. His arm was moving towards his side too, though it did strike his arm obviously.

He was waving his arms around like a mad man. Couldn't possibly have been any more clear that it was a handball.

Afterwards, you could see Marriner looking a little frustrated, I think he was annoyed at his linesman for missing such an obvious penalty.

GQman2121

Banned
Watching the replay again and again, Taylor was clearly channeling his inner Nikita Koloff. He knew exactly what he was doing there......

Sedds_lep: Carragher sounds like he is talking about world poverty such is the emotion on his voice, rather than Newcastle's midfield not tracking back

/dead

tc9963: loving jamie carragher on MNF, the more aggitated he gets the higher his voice gets, just brilliant!!

/dead/dead

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Yes.
3AQmK.gif

Atlético Madrid coach Diego Simeone has called La Liga "boring" and declared that there are only two teams that can hope to win it.

Simeone's side got their season off to a positive start yesterday with a 3-1 win away to Sevilla, but when the coach was asked if Atleti had title aspirations, he responded:

"No, absolutley none at all. Madrid and Barcelona play in a different league, and this is a boring championship. We'll have to wait until there is a change in the share of television revenue, because this is a two-team league."

Hear hear

Part of me wants City do put 5-6 past us tonight. It might be enough to knock some sense into the owners that our squad doesn't cut it in this league and they'll spend some money.

Though having buffoons like Kinnear loafing around in the management doesn't help either.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Joey7Barton: Can someone take the helium of Carragher for the after the match stuff. Dogs all over England standing to attention every time he speaks..

rodvik

Times like this its good a club have got someone in the dressing room who has won everything and can steady the lads. Joe Kinnear will sort this shit out.

Garjon

@Joey7Barton: Can someone take the helium of Carragher for the after the match stuff. Dogs all over England standing to attention every time he speaks..

And all of a sudden, I'm finding myself enjoying Carra's analysis more than I was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom