• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Here is Daniel Agger talking to Spanish paper Sport (and this is my best translation - and please let me know if I've got some of it wrong): "Barcelona are obviously a big club, but I have never thought about leaving Liverpool, unless they want to sell. Everyone at the club are an integral part of my life. I. I have a YNWA tattoo. Frankly I don't mind if we don't finish in the top four, I love the club as if it were my own family,"he said.

Well, how about that, no wonder Brendan Rodgers made him vice-captain.

I like him.

D_prOdigy

hey guyz, Spurs fan here. Been a fan ever since Les Ferdinand twatted one over Schmeichel (but we let United win just so Arsenal didn't win the league)

#UpTheCocks
#COYS

I still won't believe it until Bale is in a RM shirt in Madrid.

Levy wants cash up front, that much is clear, where RM got £93m from is definitely going to be interesting.

Hixx

"Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@dimarzio 2m
Bale-Real Madrid: Coentrao included in total deal of 93£."

So now the question is how much Coentrao is valued at there.

bjaelke

Expenditures:
€68.875.000
+ €41m (William)

Revenue:
€26.550.000
+ €109m (Bale)

Profit:
€27m

TadkV.gif

PeRrScm.png

kharma45

After waiting two months finally got assessment centre feedback from PwC, passed all bar one test. Stupid logical reasoning was where I fell down, got my times muddled for it so rushed it and was left at the end with loads of spare time.

panty

You keep begging for Bale to be signed, then you decide that you don't like that deal.

Oh fuck off, I've said time after time spending 100M for him is bonkers, especially after our pre-season which showed our team is really good atm.
coentrao is shit, and madrid have a seemingly limitless amount of money.

i don't see the problem.

Who'd he replace, Özil? Yeah no. We already have a ton of mf's.

rvy

Banned
Oh fuck off, I've said time after time spending 100M for him is bonkers, especially after our pre-season which showed our team is really good atm.

I remember you mocking people because you could buy Bale for that price and still have more money than everyone else, that's about all I remember.

subtles

Robbie Savage's new analysis thing on the BBC is pretty cool. Some highlights from the game last night.

_69381828_cityavgposvnewcastle.png

_69381827_dzekotouchesvnewcastle.png

Dzeko's touches

---

Dzeko was quality.
Interesting. I saw it more as Pellegrini's fluid 4-2-2-2 with Silva tucked in and Navas providing width. The way they utilized the 'hole' to deal with Newcastle's defensive formation was also interesting. Silva played Isco's role last year but the strikers were noticeably different imo. Navas was very similar to Joaquin as well. I thought Pellegrini would be asked to play a 4-3-3 due to 'holistic' purposes but it's nice seeing him have creative freedom.

Tc91

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 10m
Lots going on at Spurs. Willian has chosen #THFC over LFC & is undergoing medical today. Roma chief Sabattini meeting Baldini about Lamela.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 7m
Told #THFC have offered Roma £29.9m for Lamela & a 5-year, £65,000-a-week contract is on the table.

Levy is the boss.

kharma45

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 10m
Lots going on at Spurs. Willian has chosen #THFC over LFC & is undergoing medical today. Roma chief Sabattini meeting Baldini about Lamela.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey 7m
Told #THFC have offered Roma £29.9m for Lamela & a 5-year, £65,000-a-week contract is on the table.

Levy is the boss.

Spurs are gonna win the league.

LTWheels

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 15m
Willian to decide Liverpool/Spurs later today. #Lfc offering around £30m, no bearing on Suarez. #Thfc will match, could have bearing on Bale

Microsoft's methods in the gaming industry really bother me. So smarmy.

They can't develop a system or software that people get excited about so they just throw money at exclusive deals to curry favor. They're the Real Madrid of gaming.

And you sit here and pretend Sony doesn't or didn't do the same. You're being very hypocritical here. I suggest you remove those rose tinted glasses.

LTWheels

Damião is a center forward. I can't see why Liverpool would sign another one, having four CFs already. Costa and Willian make sense as they're comfortable on the wings. Damião, not so much.

Yeah we need a winger. I could see us may going for Turan. Paper's are reporting today that his agent is saying he is close to a move to the prem.

As if there was a decision to make, it's going to be Spurs.

Of course

Scum

Good fucking God! Levy and Baldini!
EWmof.gif

Microsoft's methods in the gaming industry really bother me. So smarmy.

They can't develop a system or software that people get excited about so they just throw money at exclusive deals to curry favor. They're the Real Madrid of gaming.

They don't give a shit. As long as they can disrupt Sony's ways and idiotic, uncreative publishers keep accepting their moneyhats, that's all they will continue to do.

rvy

Banned
Sony should troll Microsoft and announce their own 'free game with console' bundle and reveal it's FIFA 14 as well.

Pfft, if they really wanted to troll they should just announce a bundle with FIFA 14 that's marketed like so:"Our bundle with a paid copy of FIFA 14 is cheaper then the free FIFA 14 bundle that the competition offers."

Spurs to win the league.

Carbonox

Pfft, if they really wanted to troll they should just announce a bundle with FIFA 14 that's marketed like so:"Our bundle with a paid copy of FIFA 14 is cheaper then the free FIFA 14 bundle that the competition offers."

Spurs to win the league.

They'd go for the 'Madden 25 free with US PS4 preorders' angle for added bombay.

Sony should troll Microsoft and announce their own 'free game with console' bundle and reveal it's FIFA 14 as well.

Sony should make their own football game. Now that they decide to be set on wasting polyphonys talent making games for old as fuck hardware, they might as well go full out and get them to create a football game.

Injuries will not be featured.

you know who's "in bed" with Sony? Ubi. watch a PS4 + Ass Creed 4 bundle happen.

Please God no. If I wanted a mediocre game with my PS4 then I would just get driveclub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom