• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodgers placed Liverpool so well in the pitch it seems they're playing with an extra 2 or 3 men. hope they can keep the pace for another 45 minutes.

doicare

United the better team but Liverpool having all the luck in and around the penalty area. Yep typical United/Liverpool game.

Wilbur

Banned
Dire.

Van Persie isolated. Giggs and Cleverley far too reliant on playing nice little sideways passes to disguise the fact that once they try and bring the ball forward they're going to lose it such is their complete lack of physical presence. Giggs in particular has been disgracefully bad.

Our set pieces have been fucking shocking. Young refuses to cross a ball from out wide, it always has to be from the fucking corner of the box.

Just shit. Nani or Hernandez on for Young, Anderson on for Giggs.

Hahahahahaha, Gerrard vs RVP was fucking great. I'd love that one to kick off.

Man, for the first time in a long time I feel like we have done well controlling the game at Anfield. Reckon we're on top in midfield.

But my word, we've created nothing, Giggs and Young have just been shocking.

Sane_Man

United the better team but Liverpool having all the luck in and around the penalty area. Yep typical United/Liverpool game.

image.php

Not sure if serious...

That's literally the complete opposite of the past few years' encounters.

Empty

that was poor

liverpool have embarrassed us with their composure and shape

moyes needs to get back the focus and rethink the attacking organization. aren't creating much at all

mil6es

Aspas is our weak link so far, if he gets another yellow i will flip

Stealth edit:

Off to Redcafe for some half-time meltdowns

Young and Giggs shouldn't have started. They need to come off immediately.

I missed the first 15 minutes so didn't see the goal but Liverpool haven't looked too threatening. We just need to sort our flanks.

Rad-

Liverpool will be tired after ~65 minutes. Typical for this kind of tactic. It's whether United can score from that onwards that will make the game. No creativity whatsoever through the middle but that's nothing new because of the lacking midfield.

GorillaJu

Hahahahahaha, Gerrard vs RVP was fucking great. I'd love that one to kick off.

Man, for the first time in a long time I feel like we have done well controlling the game at Anfield. Reckon we're on top in midfield.

But my word, we've created nothing, Giggs and Young have just been shocking.

I reckon Valencia was being saved for the end of the game to come on against tired legs. Hoping that it put a spanner in the works there for that plan as well.

RVP's always been a cunt. Need Sterling on for Aspas, IMO.

K1LLER7

Ando on for Giggs.

Nani for Young.

Play 4-3-3. Getting outplayed in the middle. Too many backwards passing. Giggs gets the ball, everything is ruined.

In midfield, everytime we try going forward, we lose the ball.

noal

Banned
Dire.

Van Persie isolated. Giggs and Cleverley far too reliant on playing nice little sideways passes to disguise the fact that once they try and bring the ball forward they're going to lose it such is their complete lack of physical presence. Giggs in particular has been disgracefully bad.

Our set pieces have been fucking shocking. Young refuses to cross a ball from out wide, it always has to be from the fucking corner of the box.

Just shit. Nani or Hernandez on for Young, Anderson on for Giggs.

Well at least you saved me the effort of typing this out. Midfield is just shocking in its lack of creativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom