• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Coutz should play in the middle, when he is out on the left you can predict every time he will do that shoulder drop and step inside. Let him free Brentan.

1175434_575714145821615_805881758_n.jpg

"There, there, Jesus. It´s all right, you only lost 5 points in the first 3 matches."

I have to say I do think Gerrard's been very good. Carrick hasn't been bad but Gerrard's standing out so far for me. He, Vidic and Johnson the best players for me that first half.

I wish Johnson could find the consistent balance between defense and attack. When he spends games going forward, his defending suffers more than it should, and vice versa

Wilbur

Banned
Coutz should play in the middle, when he is out on the left you can predict every time he will do that shoulder drop and step inside. Let him free Brentan.

Mm, a bit like Young but with nice hair and its actually scary if he comes inside. When Young does, I just fucking fear for my fucking BRAIN

He's so so shit. Utterly and completely shit. May be my most hated United player of all time. I hope he fucking gets extradited at half time.

subtles

I find it strange that Liverpool dropping off and keeping shape is equivalent to United dominating the game to some here. Liverpool are on top not because they're playing tiki tika but because they are letting United have the ball in nonthreatening areas and are pressing in increments. I'm guessing Rodgers doesn't want the midfield to burn out like it did in the last two games.

That's just my two cents, you're entitled to believe what suits you.

Tegris

Aspas' work rate has been good but I'm not sure he has the right temperament for the derby. I'd much rather see Sterling on for him, Evra won't know what's hit him.

FootballFan

Mm, a bit like Young but with nice hair and its actually scary if he comes inside. When Young does, I just fucking fear for my fucking BRAIN

He's so so shit. Utterly and completely shit. May be my most hated United player of all time. I hope he fucking gets extradited at half time.

Lad, you forget he is quality. He showed us at Aston Villa next to Downing, Milner, Barry and other top talents.

Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic. Young to Vidic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom