• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have started with this line-up. Giggs and Young should never start in big games ever again. Chicharito ahead of Welbeck up front every time.

god.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Congrats Liverpool fans. Wins like that will be the making of your side, proper character building that.

So disappointing I can't really say "well we were just outplayed there, Liverpool were great." Deserved it, but we were just so poor. Didn't look threatening at all until Hernandez came on and started stretching them.

Young needs to fuck off and just fucking retire before I put a fucking axe through an effigy of him and send pictures to his nan. Giggs can knob off as well. If that performance didn't prove to Woodward that we need a central midfielder and to Moyes that Shinji and Zaha absolutely need to be included, then I just fucking give up on football and I'll go fucking live in a shed somewhere in a fucking forest where they don't get any fucking signal and I can just eat fucking raw rabbit and pretend that civilisation doesn't exist outside the fucking wooden shack.

Fuck, Owomoyela fits right into Arsenal's strategy.

Owo doesn't want to leave Dortmund, he's still at the club the whole time and doesn't even have a contract anymore. I doubt he'd go to a team who'll play against us in CL.

What happened to Odonkor. He was at the World Cup 06, then was at Betis, now I have no idea.
The only thing he was really good at was running fast, got knee problems and that was about it.

You've got to love Klinsmann as BVB supporter. Nobody else would have taken Odonkor to the world cup 2006. And because of that Sevilla was so kind to pay us €6.5m for him lol. 6.5m for Odonkor, fucking wow. That saved us from going broke lol

Into

Congrats to Liverpool, United are fucking shit

They werent really that good vs. Swansea, those who saw that game know this. The result made it seem like "MOYES DREAM START 11!!!11one!1!" yet they werent that good at all in that game, Chelsea was a borefest and this was abysmal performance against a scared second half Liverpool side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom