• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

that was awful. my only consolation is that it reminds me of last seasons spurs loss and hey. now get to the fax machine woodward.

congrats liverpool. hard earned, but you fought well, kept great shape and took your chance.

Garjon

YES! It wouldn't be Liverpool without the fucking rollercoaster now would it?

When RvP had that chance, I genuinely thought we'd blown it, couldn't believe he missed.

GorillaJu

Holy shit. And... breathe.

Great defensive work from the team - we gave them possession but restricted their chances. Did what we needed to do and that's three wins on the bounce and three clean sheets. YNWA YNWA YNWA

doicare

Congrats to Liverpool, United are fucking shit

They werent really that good vs. Swansea, those who saw that game know this. The result made it seem like "MOYES DREAM START 11!!!11one!1!" yet they werent that good at all in that game, Chelsea was a borefest and this was abysmal performance against a scared second half Liverpool side.
If United are shit then waht does that make Liverpool? In nearly every single stat United were the better team.

bud23

1170807_10151917037645832_1537436219_n.png

28 now; Moyesus, a real hero.

Labadal

3 points I'll happily take. But if we want to challenge for 6th, 5th or even 4th place, we need to remember to attack for 90 minutes.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Dreadful attacking performance :D

Has there ever ben 3 conscutive 1-0 wins with the same player scoring all 3

Man Utd were fine in possession, and absolutely negated Coutinho and Sturridge. Lack of the killer ball though, which is not what you expect at all from Man Utd

Skrtel was brilliant considering its his first match for a long time. Vidic was great, every fucking headed clearance went straight to a teammate, and that's no accident

Dunno where 5 minutes came from, should have been 3.

This is your fault Moyes. You picked this shit team.

United bros should just stage a coup and take over as co-managers. We'll have a democratic process to pick lineups under the new management.

Winning ugly in the league despite a mediocre performance. Now what team has been doing that in the PL the last few years. Manure, that's who.

We'll take the 3 points, thank you.

Not too fussed about losing at Anfield but the way we lost rubs me the wrong way. Same with Moyes's approach against Chelsea. He went for the seemingly 'safe' choices, but in reality, it was poor selection, playing for the draw from the beginning.

United's midfield was woeful, couldn't get past their midfielders and just looked to pass the ball down the line before getting tackled.

If Shinji had played.....

#moyesout

Garjon

I'll say one thing, we may not have the quality to be league champions but we sure as hell ride our luck like league champions.

Utd need new signings. We need to start showing up for the second half.

King_Moc

Banned
Not a great match but LFC did what was needed, they got their goal then limited United's chances. Top of the league, strange feeling.

I fully expect us to fail to finish of the mid table teams despite dominating, so i won't get too carried away.

K1LLER7

And people say we don't need players like Ozil. This team is so fucking predictable. Wingers are shit. Giggs still plays.

Moyes won't even panic buy :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom