• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

An insider says, that Mesut Özil insulted Carlo Ancelotti in the bus in front of everyone right after the Granada game - could very well be the reason why he is getting sold now, he might even have put in a transfer request.

i don't know about that

ozil doesn't seem to be that type of person

LTWheels

Time has come and gone for Madrid to buy Suarez this transfer window. FSG will be roasted alive if they sell him tomorrow on the last day.

We have been struggling all window to sign a marquee signing. No way would we be able to replace Suarez tomorrow.

panty

5cd15129-2f07-43fb-babc-78bc0e876a29_Vak403.jpg

157,50 euros excluding service costs for CL passe partout with this view. Think I'm gonna do that.

How does the price compare to your clubs guys?

This is what you get for 150e in Bernabeu.

Real-City CL game.

Suen

Game's done.

Udinese - Parma: 3-1

Also I just realized from this game that Cassano seem to be our only creative player so far.

Meier

lol atletico made a profit on him after 1 month, brilliant

but i understand why man city made this move

They'll end up getting Alderweireld for only a few million after the profit from the Demichelis sale. Pretty fantastic.

5cd15129-2f07-43fb-babc-78bc0e876a29_Vak403.jpg

157,50 euros excluding service costs for CL passe partout with this view. Think I'm gonna do that.

How does the price compare to your clubs guys?

That is an absolutely beautiful stadium.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only one game in Serie A this weekend with less than three goals.

Only

one

with

less

than

THREE

(fucking Torino)

Linius

This is what you get for 150e in Bernabeu.

Real-City CL game.

Looks like third ring? Very high up. And only one game for that money? Damn, expensive man.
Game's done.

Udinese - Parma: 3-1

Also I just realized from this game that Cassano seem to be our only creative player so far.

Our? How many clubs do you support bro? :lol

They'll end up getting Alderweireld for only a few million after the profit from the Demichelis sale. Pretty fantastic.

That is an absolutely beautiful stadium.

From the outside it looks like a fucking UFO :p

Splatt

Time has come and gone for Madrid to buy Suarez this transfer window. FSG will be roasted alive if they sell him tomorrow on the last day.

FSG have no reason to sell. They've missed their key high money targets, Suarez money would only be used to buy Agger some crack.

Suarez no longer has the upper hand. He can sulk all season if he wants, Liverpool have shown they can win without him

Lightning

Banned
An insider says, that Mesut Özil insulted Carlo Ancelotti in the bus in front of everyone right after the Granada game - could very well be the reason why he is getting sold now, he might even have put in a transfer request.
Who cares!

Welcome to Arsenal Mesut Ozil.

Now assist us in beating Dortmund and fat man Rafa's Napoli!

What are chances of signing Ozil? Really? I'd feel bad for my boy Shinji but I really fucking want Ozil.
Fuck off. We want Ozil!

panty

Looks like third ring? Very high up. And only one game for that money? Damn, expensive man.

Our? How many clubs do you support bro? :lol

From the outside it looks like a fucking UFO :p

Second ring, not that high up. Really great seats. One game yep.

lol at madrid selling Ozil.

DeMichelis seems like a bad signing for me. I'm a Malaga fan (we getting robbed right now) and last year he started to show his age a lot. He was very slow all year and he could thank god for having Welligton (an effin' beast) to cover him. He is still very good when your line defense is relatively at the back, but he can't defend with 30m at his back anymore..

edit: haha, ref just called off an absolutely legal Sevilla goal :D

Suen

DeMichelis seems like a bad signing for me. I'm a Malaga fan (we getting robbed right now) and last year he started to show his age a lot. He was very slow all year and he could thank god for having Welligton (an effin' beast) to cover him. He is still very good when your line defense is relatively at the back, but he can't defend with 30m at his back anymore..
So we have two Malaga fans here but tolkir never posts!! Hope you guys can keep it up, you're almost starting off with a whole new squad! Stay around for the weekly games!

edit: lol Messi's downfall beginning right there.

Wilbur

Banned
Brian Dunne ‏@dunnerpool 44m
met kagawa in Manchester airport. Asked was he leaving and he said yes. I said where and he said "Paris" get on it.

BTGjP4kIIAADNAh.jpg

Nice solid win. Only bad part was the insulting El Shaarawy 89th minute sub. He's probably a goner. :-( I'm going to be devastated.

Only one game in Serie A this weekend with less than three goals.

Only

one

with

less

than

THREE

(fucking Torino)

Serie A is so awesome and entertaining this year.

fuenf

edit: haha, ref just called off an absolutely legal Sevilla goal :D

He has always been slow.

Wilbur

Banned
REPOSTING

SHARE MY HORROR

Brian Dunne ‏@dunnerpool 44m
met kagawa in Manchester airport. Asked was he leaving and he said yes. I said where and he said "Paris" get on it.

BTGjP4kIIAADNAh.jpg

dc89

:LOOOOOOOOOOL

Apparently big bets have gone on Fellaini to.....
City

LOOOOOOOOOOOL. could you imagine?
The meltdowns. They'd be incredible.

Sheikh has read my open letter.
Deliver them to me Sheikhy baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom