• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Sport Witness
"Herrera: Two separate reports today saying personal terms agreed, all appears to be hanging on Manchester United paying the fee."

Woodward just pay the fee pls.

jtb

Banned
"BREAKING: Ozil chose #AFC over #MUFC because Wenger offered €7m/year, Manchester United only €5m/year. [@Manu_Sainz]"

Highest paid at Arsenal?

that's like... ~135k/week, which would be higher than Theo's ~100k. Wage would make sense, that's generally around what our best players (RVP, Cesc) were on.

Suen

iLNzRiwY0sVpA.gif
Pathetic :lol.

Meier

Finally official.

The 32-year old defender has signed a two-year contract and will wear the No.26 shirt this season.

This will be the third occasion 37-times capped Argentina international has played under Manuel Pellegrini with the pair working together previously at both River Plate and Malaga.

"I am delighted to have joined City because I am still hungry for success and want to improve," said Demichelis.

"I have been in Europe for 11 years now and this was a great chance for me to play in the Premier League with such a big club.

"When there is a change, there is always a process. There’s always a period of adjustment you have to go through. Moving from South America to Europe is a big change and you need some time to settle in because everything is new.

"But in my case, I have lived in Europe for many years and I don’t think there’ll be any problems in adjusting to life here. Now I want to repay the manager's faith in me out on the pitch. I can't wait to get started."

Demechellis%20signing%20pic2.ashx

Arnie

After seeing Cleverley once more today I've no doubts that Moyes will push Woody to pay the fee.

Even an inconsistent Arteta is better than that goudy cunt.

kharma45

After seeing Cleverley once more today I've no doubts that Moyes will push Woody to pay the fee.

Even an inconsistent Arteta is better than that goudy cunt.

Cleverly is just an average midfielder who gets to play because he's a) English b) academy graduate c) we've a shit midfield

Sooner we get someone else in the sooner he can be the rotation option that he deserves to be.

Arnie

Remember two months ago when Thiago to United was nailed on, and now they've just been slapped about at Anfield after signing nobody.

Meier

Hope he's going to play a lot.
:lol

how much did man city pay? didn't he sign for atletico madrid like a month ago?
We only wanted to pay about £2m but Atletico wanted around £4m. I think we settled on about €4m with €0.5m in bonuses. Great for them either way.

I thought city was a serious team.
I think a signing like this is astute because he understands that his roll will be to provide cover. We can't have an incoming CB interfere with Nastasic's long-term development. He (and his growth) is too important.

Pachimari

An insider says, that Mesut Özil insulted Carlo Ancelotti in the bus in front of everyone right after the Granada game - could very well be the reason why he is getting sold now, he might even have put in a transfer request.

MPW

:lol

We only wanted to pay about £2m but Atletico wanted around £4m. I think we settled on about €4m with €0.5m in bonuses.

I think a signing like this is astute because he understands that his roll will be to provide cover. We can't have an incoming CB interfere with Nastasic's long-term development. He (and his growth) is too important.

lol atletico made a profit on him after 1 month, brilliant

but i understand why man city made this move

Arnie

An insider says, that Mesut Özil insulted Carlo Ancelotti in the bus in front of everyone right after the Granada game - could very well be the reason why he is getting sold now, he might even have put in a transfer request.
Bug eyes sounds like a tit.
9:45, BT Sport. Serie A round up. 43 goals. Has to be done.

Where's Meus with one of his illicit streams when you need him?

Linius

5cd15129-2f07-43fb-babc-78bc0e876a29_Vak403.jpg

157,50 euros excluding service costs for CL passe partout with this view. Think I'm gonna do that.

How does the price compare to your clubs guys?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom