• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Is Moses Liverpool's Willian/Mhikartaryan compromise?

Barzul, Di Maria. El Sha will be top but ADM is criminally underrated.

K1LLER7

lol dude you were basically begging for ozil couple of pages back now you don't need him because he signed with arsenal. LuLZ.
Nothing to do with Arsenal signing him. Great addition for them.

I think he could be a great addition and I'd take him at United.

But is he's not a neccessity. No matter who we sign, Moyes will stick with playing 4-4-2 and stick him on the wing. Although he'd be better than our wingers there, it's not worth paying 50m! for someone who'll be played out of position. Unless he can play in a midfield 2. Which I doubt. would rather make sure we get Herrera in.

Now if we don't get him/Fellani, Moysey f'd up.

Wilbur

Banned
Can we fucking buy Di Maria please. 30m for him. 30m for Herrera.

COME ON JUST PULL THE TRIGGER YOU CARROT TOP CAVE SLUG

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Goals.....Goals everywhere

ib2kO2VRtcGoz9.gif

Two of Rosicky/Arteta/Wilshere/Flamini/Diaby/Ramsey
Cazorla-Ozil-Walcott

On paper its good but it'll be a shame to see a few players go back to the bench after playing so well. Rosicky will be back to there, one of Wilshere/Ramsey when Arteta's back.

It would be, but that was what we needed to do this summer. To compete for the league, we needed to bench a few of our starters with top quality players.

It's harsh on Rosicky, who I love, but he's 33 next month, and is injury-prone.

Cazorla - Ozil - Theo
(Poldi) - (Rosicky) - (Ox)

Ramsey/Wilsh - Arteta/Flamini

Diaby's never fit. Arsene's rightly (finally) not really considering him as a genuine part of the midfield.

MPW

di maria will stay if ozil goes

after cr7 leaves for psg/monaco next summer, di maria will be a starter again

fuenf

I wish I was fan of a club who does crazy deadline deals. :( Having a capable director of football + ceo really sucks the fun out of deadline day.

Wilbur

Banned
By the way, how much are we missing Rafael at the moment compared to Jones ;_; gives us such a good outlet. Can shoot, can cross, can tackle, is fast.

Phil is never a fucking full back.

Scum

You know, di Maria would be great for Moyesey.

---------------- RVP --------------
Di Maria --- Kagawa --- Zaha

jtb

Banned
It would be, but that was what we needed to do this summer. To compete for the league, we needed to bench a few of our starters with top quality players.

It's harsh on Rosicky, who I love, but he's 33 next month, and is injury-prone.

Cazorla - Ozil - Theo
(Poldi) - (Rosicky) - (Ox)

Ramsey/Wilsh - Arteta/Flamini

Diaby's never fit. Arsene's rightly (finally) not really considering him as a genuine part of the midfield.

We're ridiculously light on wide players anyways, if Ozil comes in, he'll probably play behind the striker, and Cazorla can be shifted out wide, where he usually does a pretty solid job. Rosicky is a good player, but a limited one. He's a good squad player and that's exactly what this team needs to challenge for titles again; good squad players sitting on the bench.

I mean, we're already ridiculously well stocked in so many positions and yet we're in the middle of an injury crisis. This club is in perpetual injury crisis. Rotation is a non-issue.

Linius

Looool, this Barca match commentator.

"De Boer will have something in store for Barcelona." He must have missed the fact we just sold our best player :lol

Arnie

I'd still take £55m and Morata from Madrid.

Aye, if Madrid are entirely serious then Morata is included and the fee is above £50 million pounds, not euros. I think they'll just do their arrogant 'we're signing your player' thing and we'll just be like, 'nah'.

There was a time for Real to get Suarez, but they're run by a consortium of personified walnuts so they didn't act.

K1LLER7

"BREAKING: Ozil chose #AFC over #MUFC because Wenger offered €7m/year, Manchester United only €5m/year. [@Manu_Sainz]"

Highest paid at Arsenal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom