• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

omgkitty

I don't think Eriksen fits with the kind of player we want on the CAM position all that well. I see him kind of like Kroos, a player that is no proper CAM but also no proper DM. That works well with the 4-3-3 at Ajax because he's between CAM and DM but that's also a position we don't have in our system. Our CAM is actually more of a second striker who has also the creativity to create chances. Kagawa is the perfect example, Mkhitaryan looks very similiar.

That makes sense. Thanks for breaking it down for me. I need to watch more of their matches, but it's very hard over here in the US. They don't seem to show many of their matches on television.

Fergie

Banned
l8GWVnH.jpg

Salvadora

You should try and save your negativity until after the window has closed.

That particular rumor is obvious bullshit but hopefully we will bring in some talent but no panick buying. If we can't get the right players, best not buy at all and not waste our money. Wenger can then hopefully not renew his contract and we can move on with money in the bank.
I just can't help it, Lightning (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`).

Your optimism has been unwavering, but I just can't... it breaks my heart to watch his press conferences with him acting like buddies with the press, joking and smiling all the way through. In the midst of a crisis :(

I'm not even sure it would be possible to waste all our money on deadline day. The players aren't really there to be honest.

TrueBlue

no wonder he didnt want to leave the club, he must have known of Pep's plans.

Lol it's amazing how the Chelsea CL final has been wiped away from my mind.

Same for me with the 2008 final. Actually winning the thing is a great anaesthetic.

subtles

Guardiola conceding that it'll be impossible to recreate Barca at Bayern due to player mentality. The question then is what the hell is he creating? Lahm in midfield, Schweini DM, Mandzukic pulling wide. It'll be an interesting ride for Bayern fans.

Does Schweinsteiger really have "The Chosen" printed on his shoes or did I misread this in the bit ZDF just showed from today's training?

Schweini lol

bud23

anger-management-o.gif

Also mini-bud, quit the jibber jabber about hiveminds you foreskin stretchmark. When Pulga doesn't know about the Rooney situation and continues to post about it despite being told how wrong he is time and time again, is it a surprise that United fans - the fans of the club involved - are going to reply?

loooooooooooooool bro

Just reply to him then, there is no need to report.

You, United bros, are lashing us all day every fucking day just for the sake of it, usually speaking from the deeper ignorance, and I will ignore the expletives you always use, since I don´t give a single fuck.

If you are afraid to reply him, then just don´t. Report him when you talk as dirty ,or more, as he, is coward and pathetic imo, bro.

Wilbur

Banned

You, United bros, are lashing us all day every fucking day just for the sake of it, usually speaking from the deeper ignorance, and I will ignore the expletives you always use, since I don´t give a single fuck.

If you are afraid to reply him, then just don´t. Report him when you talk as dirty ,or more, as he, is coward and pathetic imo, bro.

REPORT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

what the fuck are you on about you flaccid

Fergie

Banned

anigif_not-sure-if-serious-gif-to-be-used-on-forums-22779-1307655858-12_preview.gif

xintin

Cech is in the colors from the final 2 yrs ago. Remember hearing in that documentary after we won it how superstitious he is when it comes to colors.

hahah :D

I've been busy at work, why would you sell the best attacking mid Milan has, and for 11 million....to Schalke :|

and buy Matri |:

bobito

Banned

Wilbur is Omiee's alt account.

Zabojnik

Who's this whiny alien entity that's taken ahold of the vocal cords of the player I once admired and was proud to call Jamie Carragher?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom