• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Pulga's one of your best posters you smarmy little fucktards, as he proved in the thread versus FootballFan. The imbeciles runnning your forum would be downright retarded to ban him, and for fucking JOKING out of all reasons. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your thread has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna ban one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL

What's happening? Yurt, stahp

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
LQJyyNU.gif

What's happening? Yurt, stahp

gusy

twas a reference to his post

subtles

I just had an epiphany. Wilbury ruined his sacred name in anticipation of the moment he suffers a meltdown and gets banned. (you lot mentioned he was on his last one)

New account, same name.

Genius.

Salvadora

Football Mercado is saying that we've offered about £69m for Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria.

A shame we have to end the transfer window with such unrealistic rumours.

bud23

Pulga's one of your best posters you smarmy little fucktards, as he proved in the thread versus FootballFan. The imbeciles runnning your forum would be downright retarded to ban him, and for fucking JOKING out of all reasons. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your thread has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna ban one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Beautiful.

It seems no man can fight off the infinite power of the hivemind. Well... fuck. Thanks United bros.

dc89

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

Beautiful.

It seems no man can fight off the infinite power of the hivemind. Well... fuck. Thanks United bros.

We're all gonna have to Unite.

City, Barca, Madrid, Juve and Ajax (Linius). Hell, even BayernGAF. And many others.

Wilbur

Banned
I just had an epiphany. Wilbury ruined his sacred name in anticipation of the moment he suffers a meltdown and gets banned. (you lot mentioned he was on his last one)

New account, same name.

Genius.

anger-management-o.gif

Also mini-bud, quit the jibber jabber about hiveminds you foreskin stretchmark. When Pulga doesn't know about the Rooney situation and continues to post about it despite being told how wrong he is time and time again, is it a surprise that United fans - the fans of the club involved - are going to reply?

loooooooooooooool bro

Blablurn

wow, love the ghostbusters music <3

This is the GIF I am jerking off to everday day

ityBw22ZNK9JU.gif

PS: Götze is going to bend over Mourinho tonight and find him in the alps with his big hiking pole

2:0 Bayern

so damn good. too bad götze is not starting : /

Here it is for the rest of GermanGAF:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wahKz0-zYpg#t=14

So awesome.

A few bits for the rest:
"I thought we were still in touch. This morning, at 11:01, I texted him: "Schalke????????". There was no answer."
"He was a good guy... until this morning"
"There are a few things about this that surprise me. Where is Schlacke getting the money from? And... Why? I mean, Kevin."

lol

operon

First I watched come dine with me which had a "posh" chicken Kiev and now chicken fumes what next chicken flavoured drum sticks

omgkitty

No, we didn't want Boateng and we didn't want Eriksen. We were only in for de Bruyne and Mkhitaryan as CAM.

Klopp is making fun of Boateng and Schlacke because Boateng played for us in the past, still has (had?) contact with Schmelzer, Sahin, Klopp, Kuba and some others and just recently said BVB is his favourite club. And obviously because he's going to Schlacke. Klopp always makes fun of Schlacke when it's possible.

I guess my question is why wouldn't you buy Eriksen? I wish he would go to a club I like.

subtles

Those 5000 units of TW101 accounted for only 1 day of sales right? Maybe it'll pick up if given a month. (I know, I know)

Lightning

Banned
Football Mercado is saying that we've offered about £69m for Benzema, Ozil and Di Maria.

A shame we have to end the transfer window with such unrealistic rumours.
You should try and save your negativity until after the window has closed.

That particular rumor is obvious bullshit but hopefully we will bring in some talent but no panick buying. If we can't get the right players, best not buy at all and not waste our money. Wenger can then hopefully not renew his contract and we can move on with money in the bank.

Meier

My dear pulg, I'll wear your face until you come back

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091202200203/horrormovies/images/b/b3/Leatherface1974-1-.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

lolol, I love Yurt. Seriously, a truly great and entertaining poster.

I guess my question is why wouldn't you buy Eriksen? I wish he would go to a club I like.

I don't think Eriksen fits with the kind of player we want on the CAM position all that well. I see him kind of like Kroos, a player that is no proper CAM but also no proper DM. That works well with the 4-3-3 at Ajax because he's between CAM and DM but that's also a position we don't have in our system. Our CAM is actually more of a second striker who has also the creativity to create chances. Kagawa is the perfect example, Mkhitaryan looks very similiar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom