• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you guys want KPB? Why? If you wanted him, why not go for Eriksen? I always thought you guys would sign him and he seems a like for like replacement.

No, we didn't want Boateng and we didn't want Eriksen. We were only in for de Bruyne and Mkhitaryan as CAM.

Klopp is making fun of Boateng and Schlacke because Boateng played for us in the past, still has (had?) contact with Schmelzer, Sahin, Klopp, Kuba and some others and just recently said BVB is his favourite club. And obviously because he's going to Schlacke. Klopp always makes fun of Schlacke when it's possible.

Isn't it kind of weird that everyone that has a meltdown on me gets banned?

Be afraid

Pulga's been flopping hard recently. The Rooney business. The Fake Sahin. Now defending Ronaldo's jealousy when someone costs more than him.

He must have stopped taking meth.

It's quite unfortunate since I genuinely wanted to know how he felt about the Madrid v Juve match but he thought I was trolling him.

Wilbur

Banned
Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off with the Sahin thing, the dudes are undeniably identical. Fooled three people at my place. You guys discussed it earlier? Oh Im sorry, excuse me for having a life and not spending 24/7 on this dredge of a forum, furiously typing my way to the top of the wall of shame.

I'm not defending shit, I'm justifying how someone in Ronaldo's state of mind might react to being upstaged by some baboon from fucking Wales, of all places, with nothing to show but one good season in the most overrated league in the world.

The chicken fumes are getting to your head. But I'd be pretty cocky too if I had a whole hivemind fawning over my every single word.

lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Conte "People say that the gap between us and the rest has increased, but we have been weakened with the departures of Matri and Giaccherini.

“We have strengthened Milan, but what can we do?”

Most of the time I can't tell when he's sarcastic. He mastered the art of deadpan delivery.

Is that the Tom Cruise movie?
Now that you mention it, they're pretty similar..
Yeah I saw it in IMAX last night, CGI was stunning.

That moment when

YUP!

LOOOOOOOOOOL you had delusional idiots in here saying he wasn't even one of your top three best.

Guess the hivemind isn't getting the updated newsletter.

I said his performance last year wouldn't put him in the top 3 players for us (last year) but with his true potential he'd definitely be in the top 3.

bjaelke

Tbf it's good to see the GAF mods are pro-Moyes.

zd3M3AU.gif

dc89

Damn. Pulga fought the good fight but in the end the Hive Mind got to him.

You'll never get to me though. That's the difference, you can :looooooool me all you want, you can call me a mug but I'll never meltdown.

Wilbur

Banned
What the fuck guys?

WHAT THE FUCK

Its his fault for commenting extensively on a situation with Rooney he had no idea about, slavishly licking the shaft of Ronaldo even though he's coming home, being racist and mixing up German Turks with Spaniards, and calling a white man a baboon.

Fergie

Banned
Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Fuck off with the Sahin thing, the dudes are undeniably identical. Fooled three people at my place. You guys discussed it earlier? Oh Im sorry, excuse me for having a life and not spending 24/7 on this dredge of a forum, furiously typing my way to the top of the wall of shame.

I'm not defending shit, I'm justifying how someone in Ronaldo's state of mind might react to being upstaged by some baboon from fucking Wales, of all places, with nothing to show but one good season in the most overrated league in the world.

The chicken fumes are getting to your head. But I'd be pretty cocky too if I had a whole hivemind fawning over my every single word.

1365118953_tumblr_m9m0i6Xq381rba6yto1_500.gif

kharma45

Damn. Pulga fought the good fight but in the end the Hive Mind got to him.

You'll never get to me though. That's the difference, you can :looooooool me all you want, you can call me a mug but I'll never meltdown.

What about when we sign DDR?

If he had worked hard like Ronaldo did, stayed focused there is no reason he couldn't have been the best we have.

For sure, I still think he's a really good player and I'd love to see him lose some weight and start playing as well as he used to in the past. It feels like that might not happen unless he gets to play striker but I'm not sure if anyone at United will give him that.

The inevitable dc meltdown will be the best, and I love that guy.

Guy has been through alot: Wii U, DDR, Tixi and the Cardiff match.

I don't want to see him banned though

Unitedbros <3 dc

Zabojnik

Banned? WTF?

Most of the time I can't tell when he's sarcastic. He mastered the art of deadpan delivery.

Putting some pressure on Marry for that last signing, maybe?

Yurt, how would you translate "giocare a viso apero" in english?

bjaelke

#cfc: Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, David Luiz, Cole; Ramires, Lampard; Schurrle, Oscar, Hazard; Torres.

Torres to score in yet another final.

Wilbur

Banned
To actually answer the dearly departed:

Rooney's one of your best players you smarmy little fucktard, as he proved on the pitch versus Chelsea. The imbeciles runnning your club would be downright retarded to sell him, and to fucking CHELSEA out of all teams. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your club has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna sell one of your best?

Again, you're missing the point baby.

dat dredge. Evilore does have budo.

Two good seasons. La Liga. State of mind :lol

Haven't been to work for four days #clingingfumes

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Pulga's one of your best posters you smarmy little fucktards, as he proved in the thread versus FootballFan. The imbeciles runnning your forum would be downright retarded to ban him, and for fucking JOKING out of all reasons. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your thread has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna ban one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL

rvy

Banned
Pulga come back, any kind of foooooooooool could seeeee

There was something in everythiiiiiiiiiiiiiing about yooooooooooooooooooou

Pulga come back, you can blaaaaaame it aaaaaaaaaall on meeeeeeeeeee

I was wroooooooong, and I just can't liiiiiiiive without yooooooooooooooooou

dc89

The inevitable dc meltdown will be the best, and I love that guy.

Yes you will. They all do eventually.

A mini meltdown is coming when DDR signs for us. I can't wait.

What about when we sign DDR?

I'm afraid dc's meltdown will be in one of his Wii U threads on the other side.

Guy has been through alot: Wii U, DDR, Tixi and the Cardiff match.

I don't want to see him banned though

Unitedbros <3 dc

I will not meltdown guys. I swear on Pulga's honour. He was a proud Madridista, a loyal Juventarian.

Fergie

Banned
Pulga's one of your best posters you smarmy little fucktards, as he proved in the thread versus FootballFan. The imbeciles runnning your forum would be downright retarded to ban him, and for fucking JOKING out of all reasons. You're all utterly deluded for wanting him gone. Your thread has gone to shit enough as it is, now you wanna ban one of your best? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOL
LQJyyNU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom