• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This couple of days leading up to GTA are killing me, I hope I don't get any big assignments in Uni.

Was gonna play Deus Ex but I feel like a week is too short to really enjoy it.

Meier

Why do you say that?

My team had won the game and an idiot penalty gave the other team a chance to win it and they did. 7 seconds left in the game.. just heartbreaking. In soccer, the only way you can go from winning to losing on one fuck-up is in a case where it's the 2nd game of a two leg matchup.

http://thebiglead.com/2013/09/08/lavonte-david-penalty-gives-jets-stunning-win-over-tampa-18-17/

This stupid push at the end of the play gave them 15 more yards and the other team made a FG immediately after to win by 1 point.

tumblr_lgpb7aWCEz1qd9zauo1_400.gif

He's such a mad cunt.

Man GTA is going to be massive. Dat budget.

If only budgets was something to get hyped about, Star Wars: The Old Republic would have been so much better.

LTWheels

Just started watching In Time. As no one ages past 25, getting freaked out that Justing Timberlake is calling Olivia Wilde 'mum'.

Messi

This couple of days leading up to GTA are killing me, I hope I don't get any big assignments in Uni.

Was gonna play Deus Ex but I feel like a week is too short to really enjoy it.

Hype is a weird thing, usually I am through the roof with hype this time of year for games. Fifa especially, looking up videos from ksi and all that shit. I just remembered that the demo is on tuesday and my hype has been near zero. For nearly all the games I will buy my hype is at zero. GTA included. It will be good, I will buy it but I am not jumping out of my skin waiting. its odd. Maybe the new consoles have something to do with that.

Quite enjoying this American football game, still trying to understand a lot of it but it's quite fun to watch. If only there were a little less downtime..

Can someone explain why the QB sometimes hands it off to a runner who ploughs into about 20 bodies in the centre and barely seems to make 2-3 yards? less risky I guess and do they break through sometimes?

faridmon

Just saw you listening to the New Factory Floor album? What do you think of it.

I have been following them for over 10 years, but the sound they choose for the album is a bit generic. Sounds very DFA which they always do to their new bands.

Linius

Just saw you listening to the New Factory Floor album? What do you think of it.

I have been following them for over 10 years, but the sound they choose for the album is a bit generic. Sounds very DFA which they always do to their new bands.

Only listened to it once and I thought it was nice. Not that hyped about as some other people though.

Meier

Quite enjoying this American football game, still trying to understand a lot of it but it's quite fun to watch. If only there were a little less downtime..

Can someone explain why the QB sometimes hands it off to a runner who ploughs into about 20 bodies in the centre and barely seems to make 2-3 yards? less risky I guess and do they break through sometimes?
Pretty much what you said. Sometimes a guy can break the run. Otherwise, it can be beneficial to just pick up small chunks of yardage. You can wear their defense out that way.

Wilbur

Banned
New Arcade Fire is fucking great. I love that their albums are so eclectic as well, so many different sounds on one album. I love Regine.

I also love Victoria Azarenka. There's something well hot about her. Probably the titty sweat.

Hype is a weird thing, usually I am through the roof with hype this time of year for games. Fifa especially, looking up videos from ksi and all that shit. I just remembered that the demo is on tuesday and my hype has been near zero. For nearly all the games I will buy my hype is at zero. GTA included. It will be good, I will buy it but I am not jumping out of my skin waiting. its odd. Maybe the new consoles have something to do with that.

I can see next-gen having an effect. Personally I am not excited for FIFA PS3 but I'm still super hyped for GTA, to the point where I am trying to avoid having anything to do on the day of release.

It sucks that it's coming mid-week if not a little earlier, I'd rather have the weekend all for it.

faridmon

Only listened to it once and I thought it was nice. Not that hyped about as some other people though.

Yeah, the hype was through the roof. Too bad many people are announcing their disappointment already. Also, the new Cloud Control album is quite good as well. Can't wait to get both of those records later.

This month, The new The Horrors album, stoked!

Wilbur

Banned
That physio video is hilarious hahahaha

Best Arcade Fire song is probably Neighbourhood 1, but across their three albums there's only one or two songs I don't love/really like

Wilbur

Banned
hitch i was going to abuse you but your avatar changed my mind xoxo

its okay fry! dont fret

i have my welbz efukt folder already

Arnie

Love Arcade Fire, gutted I missed them at Leeds 09 (or 10 I can't remember). Ended up staying at my tent titting about off my tits.

That cover of The Suburbs is brill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom