• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frank Lampard on Welbeck's suspension said:
We've got the likes of James Milner and Ashley Young to come in, which just shows how good our strength in depth is

How do the journalists not piss thmselves when players say stuff like that?

Linius

No no no no, you are trying to sell me on Arcade Fire, aren't you? Seeing the name James Murphy, makes me just wanna buy the hell out of their record blindly...

Never been fan of Arcade Fire.

Well it's still Arcade Fire. But it got a sort of electronic vibe going on in the background and these little drums Murphy loves to use with LCD. And then there's some Bowie backing vocals. Yep, Arcade Fire let the master sing some lines in the back. And it turned out to be a great song actually. I'm listening to it for the fifth time in a row now and I'm not bored yet.

Batigol

Banned
pQu.gif

He's gained some weight since his Firefly days :eek:

operon

Having watched some of the NFL and going to more now. Why us this called football, what's with some players having what looks like a towel on their belt

Wilbur

Banned
Arcade Fire are incredible baby. Gonna listen to the new shit when I get in.

Absolutely hanging from last night and just finished work. Gonna try and stay awake for the tennis and breaking bad

I enjoyed it but it was fucking boring, yeah.

madmen.gif

faridmon

Well it's still Arcade Fire. But it got a sort of electronic vibe going on in the background and these little drums Murphy loves to use with LCD. And then there's some Bowie backing vocals. Yep, Arcade Fire let the master sing some lines in the back. And it turned out to be a great song actually. I'm listening to it for the fifth time in a row now and I'm not bored yet.

Must, resist...

I just hope James Murphy another LCD Soundsystem album. Life sucks without him :(

faridmon

I still think James Milner is a pretty good footballer. Certainly good enough for a national team like England.

He is good in some positions, but awful in others. The position he plays in the National team does not suit him, hence him playing like shite. People forget that he was bloody amazing at Aston Villa dn his two first seasons at City.

faridmon

Bro just listen to these guys. Arcade Fire have made quality stuff all along. How could you not like them :(

I think they are rubbish (personal opinion), Funeral was alight when they had this Post-Punk Revival with a little Post-rock mixed in. but later they become popier and popier which does not suit them.

Nvere liked what I heard of The Seburbs even though everyone was going batshit insane about it.

Clegg

Does anyone know why the Rockstar Social Club is saying that all of the GTA IV games I'm currently playing aren't linked to my PSN account?

It's saying to make sure that the social club account is linked to the platform user. It definitely is.

Wilbur

Banned
I've only seen him in 3 films

Goodfellas, which is immense
Hannibal, which is decent
No Escape, which is brass

He was decent in Place Beyond The Pines and Killing Them Softly (I believe they're another two of Arnold/Nate Dogg's shared movie loves that we put on when we cuddle up and I play baby spoon

Linius

I think they are rubbish (personal opinion), Funeral was alight when they had this Post-Punk Revival with a little Post-rock mixed in. but later they become popier and popier which does not suit them.

Nvere liked what I heard of The Seburbs even though everyone was going batshit insane about it.

I feel some feels coming up. Them feels.

No seriously, Arcade Fire is anything but poppy. There's a reason they never scored a single hit on the radio :p

And The Suburbs is their best imo, such a brilliant album. Very nice concept too.

Fergie

Banned
Well...the Ray Liotta's laugh in Goodfellas alone is enough to take away 3 points from it's overall rating.

Who fucking laughs like that.

The shower one, always cracks me up.

How have I never seen this before:

653d411egw1e8feuvhtvug206i03fqv6.gif

:lol

Time to give Luther a go.

Awesome. Need to start watching season 2 and 3 soon.

You guys are so lucky you don't watch American football.

I like watching the highlights, that's it.

Linius

6gfOkmy.png

It's a good thing I'm heading to bed soon, I'm getting a bit obessed.

Btw, I love Last.fms new way of displaying recently played songs by album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom