• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell us what you thought of it, also when are you starting s5?

Big BB S4 spoilers

It was a bit predictable that Walt poisoned Brock, would like to know if he did it because he thought Brock would survive, or if he saw him as collateral. Also want to know what happened to Jesse's risin. The reveal of Gus' face was incredible, I was frightned for a second that he'd survive and become a kind of two-face villain. Want to know what's happened to Mike. Very interested to see what happens next season, most of the loose ends seem to have been tied up aside from Mike and Gus' low-level goons (aka the Man Utd fans in Moyes Boys)

Will either start S5 tomorrow so I can catch up for the last episode, or watch it with my brother whenever he decides to start.

kharma45

Big BB S4 spoilers

It was a bit predictable that Walt poisoned Brock, would like to know if he did it because he thought Brock would survive, or if he saw him as collateral. Also want to know what happened to Jesse's risin. The reveal of Gus' face was incredible, I was frightned for a second that he'd survive and become a kind of two-face villain. Want to know what's happened to Mike. Very interested to see what happens next season, most of the loose ends seem to have been tied up aside from Mike and Gus' low-level goons (aka the Man Utd fans in Moyes Boys)

Will either start S5 tomorrow so I can catch up for the last episode, or watch it with my brother whenever he decides to start.

All will be explained.

L1NETT

Daily Fail did a hilarious article about lower league players who have star potential to play in the prem.

Their bit on Nahki is good for a laugh.

Nahki Wells, Bradford, striker, 23
Blessed with searing pace, Nahki Wells is a hellish prospect for opposing defenders to face.
n.
Wells’s speed was evident in abundance on Saturday during two of the games key moments – the sending off of Brentford keeper David Button and, later, in racing away to score his seventh goal in as many games.
Wells has attracted interest from the likes of Leeds United and Huddersfield Town and was the subject of a £1.1m from Peterborough United in the summer.

But it looks only a matter of time before he gets his chance at a higher level.
Star potential: 4/5
Premier League player comparison: Daniel Sturridge

They also compare Lee Tomlin to Juan Mata lol. They truly are hilarious sometimes.

rodvik

Here's a retelling of what happened to One Direction's Louis Tomlinson while playing in the Petrov charity match by a 1D fan.

BTq1B_9IIAAdnEQ.jpg

Agbonlahor taking him out: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/gabriel-agbonlahor-tackles-louis-tomlinson-2260599

Best part of the match today. :lol

Lol. Actually , decent of him to show up. As for the booing of him, hardly. It was all in good fun similar to the Terry/Cuellar panto boos at the game. It was not exactly mean spirited imho.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Lol. Actually , decent of him to show up. As for the booing of him, hardly. It was all in good fun similar to the Terry/Cuellar panto boos at the game. It was not exactly mean spirited imho.
Yup. That's exactly what I got from it too.

K1LLER7

Guy thought he was hot shit and had an alarming realization, plain and simple.

Though wtf was Gabby doing lolol

Just seen the tackle now. Didn't seem so bad.

Papers saying that the 1D guy started vomiting after. He should stay away from football.

Lightning

Banned
Really looking forward to Sunderland game and Ozil's debut. Hopefully Low doesn't play him for 90 minutes again. Same with Mertesacker.

Don't play our players for the full 90 please!

Still overjoyed that Ozil plays for us now.

K1LLER7

Really looking forward to Sunderland game and Ozil's debut. Hopefully Low doesn't play him for 90 minutes again. Same with Mertesacker.

Don't play our players for the full 90 please!

Still overjoyed that Ozil plays for us now.

Can't wait to see Ozil in the PL

Also, Big Marwan in our midfield. Can't wait to see what he adds to the team. Think he'll make a good partner to Carrick. Hopefully it lets Shinji/Rooney/Nani play freely.

Fuuuck first night at freshers week, got kicked out of a club for underage drinking :( to be fair the banter outside with the smokers was probably actually better than inside, i'm mostly just pissed off about the 10 pound entry fee for 2 hours of mostly sitting around... Still met loads of great people, including a russian dude who claims to be the mma junior champion for his weight. I actually believe him too, since he didn't seem keen to talk about it haha.

Man I miss football though, fuck internationals.

My hopes for Ozil to sign for us was just an elaborate plan to get Arsenal fans excited and Arsene Wenger to get him.

You fell for it, you guys are too easy.

Lightning

Banned
you mean "signed". oh boy, are you in for a surprise when he actually "plays". just keep many oxygen bottles by the sidelines.
You say that like I haven't seem him play. I know how he plays, that's why I'm excited he plays for us. He plays using his brain, there's a reason he's the king of the assist.

Can't wait to see Ozil in the PL

Also, Big Marwan in our midfield. Can't wait to see what he adds to the team. Think he'll make a good partner to Carrick. Hopefully it lets Shinji/Rooney/Nani play freely.
Indeed. I'm interested to see Fellaini's impact on United. I expect it to he huge, especially to add a bit offensively. I can see him netting a few goals from RVP corners too.

Carbonox

Did NeoGAF really allow Major Nelson to have his own account on here? The daft cunt will shit up any threads to do with the PS4's known power advantage over the Xbox One with utter tripe pulled from the vaginal concords of Microsoft's um bongo PR tribe. He'll be a one man tool to smite the 'non-believers' and how developers are wrong about their greater insight in to these things than him.

In other news I got the Platinum trophy in Assassin's Creed 3 today. Winner is me.

Did NeoGAF really allow Major Nelson to have his own account on here? The daft cunt will shit up any threads to do with the PS4's known power advantage over the Xbox One with utter tripe pulled from the vaginal concords of Microsoft's um bongo PR tribe. He'll be a one man tool to smite the 'non-believers' and how developers are wrong about their greater insight in to these things than him.

In other news I got the Platinum trophy in Assassin's Creed 3 today. Winner is me.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=80715941&postcount=112

there was a hunt for shills a while ago and now we got the biggest one. doubt he gonna post, anyways.

Carbonox

Lightning

Banned
---------Szczesny-----------
Gibbs-Koscielny-Mertesacker-Sagna
---------Wilshere-Ramsey----
-----------OZIL--------------
Walcott-Giroud-Cazorla

Ohhhhh what a team. In that team I trust, especially once I can remove Wilshere for Arteta!

omgkitty

After seeing a couple of gifs from the film, I literally just ordered The Bling Ring on Amazon. It also helps I've heard it's good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom