• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambit

Quite apart from the result (which could have gone either way), it was such a great football evening.

Of course, a happy ending is even better!

fuenf

Holy shit I feel bad seeing Lukaku like this. Come on, keep ya head up. It happens to the best of them (see Schweini, Robben).

Congrats Chelsea fans what you game, incredible. This season is off to a good start and we both can be incredibly proud of our teams. As always you got lucky as fuck, but how's the saying? Rather be lucky than good! A key difference I noticed, that your team is actually dangerous as fuck on the counter attacks.

Anyways.

BAYERN what a comeback.

I loved how Javi single handidly changed the attitude of our team, how Götze is slowly beginning to take over (he just needs to regain his 'sprint button').

Overall I'm very excited for the new season.

De Gea is a very good shot stopper but not as good all round as the likes of Cech.

Cech really excels in the big games like this, but I've not seen anything from De Gea that would say otherwise. Granted he hasn't played a CL final but he was really incredible against Madrid, in many games in the PL and the cup game at OT against Chelsea.

De Gea's age is a two edged sword, he has a lot of years ahead of him to improve but since he's rather inexperienced, comparatively, and quite young not many will think much of him.

I firmly believe De Gea is up there in the top Keepers in the world, order doesn't matter. Although in all seriousness I wouldn't put him as number 1.

iwFddw89aatne.png

People are pretty quick with this.

arkon

True that. Drogba at 20 was still playing reserve football with Le Mans.

Yeah. Some people forget how late a bloomer Drogba was. Especially in this age where all these 19-20 year olds are supposed to be performing miracles on the pitch consistently.

Wilbur

Banned
i dont say anymore to that. i like some of man u gaf but i hope chelsea wins it this year. great team. in one or two years they will be a huge beast.

pls say its me
pls

i hope chelsea wins it too, visca mou, none of that fraud moyes, i support tottneham and norwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom