• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned

K1LLER7

United bros we aren't signing anyone

G.Hunter says he doubts Herrera will come to United. Says United could still look elsewhere in La Liga.

And? World class players miss penalties also. He's young, you guys act like he's been taking pens his whole career. It's not his fault he had to take a pen. If Lampard didn't make such a weak clearance, there wouldn't be penalties.

I would be happy if Rodgers went in for him.

Rickie-Lambert-130212-Celebrates-R300.jpg

Nah I was just taking the piss mate

dc89

Since Arsenal last won a trophy, Pep Guardiola retired, became a manager, won 15 trophies, took a year out, returned and won another trophy

cremino

Supposedly Chelsea don't want to loan us Moses. Fair enough I suppose.

Rumour from tonight is we have concrete interest in Munian.

HURRY THE FUCK UP AND SIGN HIM BRENTY!

Doubt that...Muniain would cost more than Herrera and Bilbaio will make more resistance

Since Arsenal last won a trophy, Pep Guardiola retired, became a manager, won 15 trophies, took a year out, returned and won another trophy

Since this comment was originally posted Pep Guardiola retired, became a manager, won 15 trophies, took a year out, returned and won another trophy

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
why not Mata instead of LOLkaku? Mata could hold the ball ensuring better possesion to waste time during the last part of the match.

Why does Mou hate Mata?

kharma45

Hate to be a buzzkill
lol, just kidding
but Bilbao's president already said they aren't selling Herrera.

They said they will if United meet the clause, they're not going to negotiate.

"We received the offer last night and have communicated that we will not negotiate for our players. For a player to go, first the player must express his desire to leave the club and pay the release clause."

justjohn

Lukaku should definitely go on another loan. I think, like sturridge playing for such a big club so young can affect them. No surprise sturridge is banging in the goals at a smaller club and lukaku did the same at West brom.

But please do not sell him. The potential is there.

spidye

ok

first: chelsea fans, you guys are awesome. I have a lot of respect for you guys. some classy fans. if only united fans had half the class you guys have
if only

second: HAHAHAHAHAHA in your face, haters. in your face

third: SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN

Meier

Big buyout clause and tax on top of that. Very unlikely imo

Yeah, he's been fairly underwhelming for the past year and a half or so but I have a feeling his buyout is something exorbitant like €60-80m since he became a big name at a young age. As we know, Bilbao will not sell for a penny less than the buyout clause unless they were shopping him. He's under contract until 2015 so they won't feel any pressure to get rid of him anyway (doubt they'll let him walk on a free like they did Llorente but who knows).

Blablurn

ok

first: chelsea fans, you guys are awesome. I have a lot of respect for you guys. some classy fans. if only united fans had half the class you guys have
if only

second: HAHAHAHAHAHA in your face, haters. in your face

third: SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN

+1 <3 for chelsea. even if mou is trolling.

Have you guys seen the bit after the penalties were over when Martinez went to Mata and was like "Por que tu no jugaste?". And Mata was like "No sé, hombre."

Broke my heart

fuenf

He was terrible tonight. Muller shouldn't have come off

He's still in comeback mode, I was actually impressed by him during the extra time. He demanded the ball and had some nice ideas, it's just that his mind is still faster than his body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom