• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fuenf

PS3 bros, I have NAT type 2 now on my PS3 after following a guide. From what I understand that's NAT type I should want. But I'm still not finding any games in The Last of Us. Man I'm so sick of this provider, I wish my parents switched already :(

Finding a game on TLoU can take a while.

TeegsD

If last time was a code amber. This is a code red. Proper fucked up. Need yo retrieve brush head to progress. But fuck...

Nut up and just take it out. We all have to reach through shit sometimes

Dont you dare injure my Fredy you cunts

Salvadora

I don't think there is anything in those Podolski rumours (especially given the three month injury now), but if you ever visit his Instagram or Twitter it would give you the impression that he is in Cologne/Germany at least once a week.

It makes me think something is up.
...............pls no :(
An over the hill Brazilian on enormous wages. I have the feeling that if there is any truth in the Benzema/Di Maria/Ozil stories, Madrid will be very keen to offer us him. No panic buying my arse.

Although I suppose we have to actually buy someone first...

Zabojnik

Juve be dangerous. Now they have a competent strike force. Bar Vucinic.

vucinicyurt.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United won't go for Snejider anymore after buying Kagawa.

Unless they're planning to sell Rooney I suppose.

I hope they do though :p Gala is in our group.

GQman2121

Banned
Has ND given a release widow or even mentioned new maps for the multiplayer? I really enjoyed the online game, and I want to checkout the new mode, but after finishing the Fire Flies and Hunters, I'm over the current batch of maps.

PS3 bros, I have NAT type 2 now on my PS3 after following a guide. From what I understand that's NAT type I should want. But I'm still not finding any games in The Last of Us. Man I'm so sick of this provider, I wish my parents switched already :(

I used the automatic setup and NAT type 2 was also selected.

fuenf

I don't think there is anything in those Podolski rumours (especially given the three month injury now), but if you ever visit his Instagram or Twitter it would give you the impression that he is in Cologne/Germany at least once a week.

It makes me think something is up.

An over the hill Brazilian on enormous wages. I have the feeling that if there is any truth in the Benzema/Di Maria/Ozil stories, Madrid will be very keen to offer us him. No panic buying my arse.

Although I suppose we have to actually buy someone first...

Podolski is different than other football players his heart will always be in Cologne. It's a testament to your club that they continue to make it work for him.

Suen

So The_Hitcher89 made me want to eat junk food as well so I ordered it and got my food only to find a dead insect among the french fries when I put all the food on a plate. Now I'm sitting here eating noodles that took five minutes to make while watching Juve winning. Fuck.

K1LLER7

So The_Hitcher89 made me want to eat junk food as well so I ordered it and got my food only to find a dead insect among the french fries when I put all the food on a plate. Now I'm sitting here eating noodles that took five minutes to make while watching Juve winning. Fuck.
And you people want Hitcher leading the Moyes Boys crew :p

Sorry bruv

I wish the pizzas came with Barbecue sauce. Garlic butter is fucking rank, and honey mustard isn't much better

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Best players tonight:
Vidal 2 goals and an assist.
Bonucci 2 assists
Tevez 3 goals (In all comp)
Pogba 3 assists (In all comp)

I'm over the moon

Zabojnik

Best players:
Vidal 2 goals
Bonucci 2 assists
Tevez 3 goals (In all comp)
Pogba 3 assists (In all comp)

I'm over the moon

I wish we had someone to take Pirlo's place. He's not exactly shining these days. Pogba is an option, once Marchisio gets back, but he's kinda wasted there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom