• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I take it that betting is a big thing among brits?

Might explain why I see a cavalcade of betting commercials whenever I watch Sky.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lazio are out shots-on-target-ing us.

A bad end to a good half :(
The Bonucci tackle? It was a foul because he went over the ball with his leading leg, but I thought the yellow card was really harsh. He was clearly trying to play the ball and didn't have studs up or anything.
Well at least he deserved a yellow for his disgraceful reaction.

Meier

That kid who scored the first goal for PSG, Adrien Rabiot, trained in our academy for some time in 2008 apparently. Sounds like he is going to be a good one if he's playing with PSG's first team at 18.

Oooh Fredy Montero with an early goal for Sporting I see. He has been a monster since moving there.. MLS gonna get paid!

Zabojnik

Okay, we need to wake the fuck up. Great start, two goals, then the lights went out all of a sudden. Conte, hairdryer treatment, pls.

Vucinic, WHAT ARE YOU DOING. Bring Llorente on.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ray Hudson on Vidal's run:

"He's off like a prom dress"

/dead

-

Buffon made that same mistake against Bayern too. :/

And the C-Cup...

Clegg

Hitcher is your avatar for Rockstars social club the baldy Chinese bloke?

Edit: Just seen the crew name. It's defo you.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Zonalmarking: Vidal is the best midfielder in Europe.

And he also thinks Iniesta and Sneijder are overrated.

I think I'm gonna propose to him.

TeegsD

Honestly, if you shine lasers in players face a fucking cocksucker, you should be hung outside the stadium. GTFO of here w/ that shit no matter what club you support

Timurid

That kid who scored the first goal for PSG, Adrien Rabiot, trained in our academy for some time in 2008 apparently. Sounds like he is going to be a good one if he's playing with PSG's first team at 18.

Oooh Fredy Montero with an early goal for Sporting I see. He has been a monster since moving there.. MLS gonna get paid!

Yup, He's going to be great. Ongenda was getting some games too and also scored the equalizer against Bordeaux. I think Coman will get called up pretty soon too.

the goal being born from an offside doesn't even bother me, whatever.

what bothers me is apathetic Jesus on the bench and players who couldn't give less of a fuck if they tried.

Jesus's cycle is over and LFV still insists on him. crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom