• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunchyB

lol @ PSV, 0-0 against Cambuur on their 100th birthday, that's so sad.

LHgEbWg.jpg

Almost makes up for Twente's game :/

lol, the most disinterested, disconnected, apathetic, decomposing Benfica since the 2000/01 season and the best Sporting since Bento still can't beat us, even with a offside-born goal. and these cunts have the nerve of saying they have a shot at the league.

but whatever, the real story of the match is Jesus out. as soon as possible.

K1LLER7

lol, the most disinterested, disconnected, apathetic, decomposing Benfica since the 2000/01 season and the best Sporting since Bento still can't beat us, even with a offside-born goal. and these cunts have the nerve of saying they have a shot at the league.

Jesus to Newcastle.

Pardew to Benfica

dc89

But your DC.

He probably left like an hour ago :p

Nope. He's still in there.

Latest update: it's had 3 flushes, the water is touching the rim, it's brown in colour, the toilet brush head is in there somewhere, he has a bucket, no window.

TeegsD

Why you mad? Theres still plenty of games to come, you guys still haven't fallen far enough

Tc91

"Arsenal made a bid for Valencia GK Guaita, club hasn't responded yet. [@dimarzio]"

Just what Arsenal need.

Rafael Hernández ‏@RafaelH117 9m
Guaita is a good goalkeeper. Barcelona showed interest in June and Valencia said he only leaves if the €30m release clause is covered.

€30m

That's Arsenal out then.

Zabojnik

To be fair to Pirlo though, he had Hernanes up his ass.

I guess, but he's been playing like his engine is running at 60% for some time now. And we've been playing one game per week. What happens when PL starts? Conte needs to come up with a decent alternative, a plan B. Fast.

Anyone got a gif of the first Vidal goal? I want to watch Pogba's pass on loop.

I'll gif everything as soon as I get a decent source.

K1LLER7

Nope. He's still in there.

Latest update: it's had 3 flushes, the water is touching the rim, it's brown in colour, the toilet brush head is in there somewhere, he has a bucket, no window.
Ugh nasty

:lol

Tell him to walk out and hope for the best.

Suen

UK-GAF. I've been to London several times and realized that I've never eaten fish and chips....like not even once. I'm mindblown, you'd think it would be one of the first things I'd try just because of how strongly associated it is with Britain. Am I missing something?

K1LLER7

I guess, but he's been playing like his engine is running at 60% for some time now. And we've been playing one game per week. What happens when PL starts? Conte needs to come up with a decent alternative, a plan B. Fast.

I'll gif everything as soon as I get a decent source.
You needed Nani, but you've missed out.

Napoli will win Serie A.

Linius

UK-GAF. I've been to London several times and realized that I've never eaten fish and chips....like not even once. I'm mindblown, you'd think it would be one of the first things I'd try just because of how strongly associated it is with Britain. Am I missing something?

Lol, I ate that in mainstreet in Gibraltar aka cool Britain and it's nothing special :p

MrKaepora

Someone tell Jardim to down the tone a notch. For someone who scored a goal in offside position and had a penalty forgiven, he sure talks a lot about referees.

Barzul

Deals I think Arsenal can pull off: Di Maria, Guiata, Kaka

Deals I hope we pull off: Draxler, Guiata, Di Maria, Striker

Lightning

Banned
United are making me feel better in this window. Just funny.

The 2 biggest clubs in england not run by oil money yet we don't pay the money, despite our wealth, to land our targets. You would think Arsenal were Swansea the way Wenger runs our club. The cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom