• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

pulga

Banned
How weird is it to have a manger who won the double 16 months ago (including the Champions League), and has no interest from any clubs looking for a manager?

Weird on paper, but Chelsea were extremely, miraculously lucky. They played horrible football.

Why wont the fucking paintball get started. At this rate ILL MISS BALE TIME TOO

GorillaJu

Mirallas has one of the most venemous shots in the league. He doesn't know how to do anything but firecracker shots.

Thought that was a penalty.

Tc91

Innit. Would like to see some more Deulofeu tho, although I appreciate this may not be the game to do it.

Lukaku with Pienaar and Mirallas around him and those three behind him should be formidable.

Yeah with Barry/Barkley/McCarthy/Osman/Pienaar they have some quality in midfield.

Can Lukaku play vs Chelsea? Get him on for the last 10 minutes.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i fully expect Chelsea to score, the big wonder for me if Everton can get a draw

oh boy, losing to Everton? #bringbackScolari

ib0OOw3RYLRaBH.gif

GorillaJu

I don't get the terrorist thing. I must have missed something over the last few days haha :(

Just a reference to our (Americans') tendency to label anyone with anti-American sentiment as terrorists to make it more comfortable for our population to get on side with aggressive foreign policy. You didn't miss anything.

Top Bottom