• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

The thing with United at the moment that keeps you in a strong position is that you're very good in both boxes, and ultimately that's what it comes down to. You get the ball in dangerous areas and you have people like Rooney, RVP and Hernandez who can pounce on every single opportunity.

City are trying to play beautiful football, and it's not really working. The key issue for them is quality in both boxes. Their goalkeeper is poopty pants and they don't have a world-class striker pairing. Those are the key ingredients to a title challenge.

Mata off? What the fizzle? Must be slowly working his way into match fitness.

^^^ dear god this post is fucking terrible. I need to go to bed :(
Yeah, that's probably about right.

Vidic has been quite solid for us lately, it's a relief.

Last throw of the dice for my FPL team here, need Mirallas and Lampard to both score, would be perfect.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah, that's probably about right.

Vidic has been quite solid for us lately, it's a relief.

Last throw of the dice for my FPL team here, need Mirallas and Lampard to both score, would be perfect.

Problem is I don't think Rio and Vidic should both be starting games like this. Evans should have played today, so I hope he plays midweek instead of one of them.

Mazzarri is trying to bring his Napoli counter-attacking strategy to Inturd. But Inturd just doesn't have the players to play that way, and instead their style looks more like catenaccio.

final scroe: Inter 1 - 1 Juve

cWRvFuY.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Barkleys talented but for every good thing he has done this game he has given the ball away trying to do too much

Peco

Mazzarri is trying to bring his Napoli counter-attacking strategy to Inturd. But Inturd just doesn't have the players to play that way, and instead their style looks more like catenaccio.

Well, the catenaccio has always been a distinctive Inter trait, so nothing new here. They just suck, that's all.

Yes, Dortmund 3-2 now. It's weird, Hamburg's goalkeeper has made amazing saves during this match but it feels like he has had some of the blame in two of today's goals.

Top Bottom