• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

GorillaJu

I just can't believe these guys have this much energy and the ability to run at such intensity after 90 minutes. Christ. The conditioning and fitness in the PL is insane.

Meier

What a shift from Gaz Baz. Happy for him -- definitely wish we'd kept him and somehow figured out how to ditch Garcia.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
city draw chelsea lose United win

Good day

bud

september fourteenth of the year two thousand and thirteen. chelsea have begun spiralling downwards. we have witnessed the start of mourinho's demise.

arkon

There are some good technically gifted young English players coming through the ranks. It almost makes me excited for the national team again.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Gonna watch Real at 9 capping off a good 10 hours of football today, meanwhile is it worth watching Barca? How is Neymar doing?

L1NETT

Oh and viva the lanky kid has scored 11 goals in 5 youth games so far. Kids good.

That potential mf is pretty good, but if Roy is still manager none of them will get a sniff. If he leaves, big Andre Wisdom will captain them to glory.

bobito

Banned
There are some good technically gifted young English players coming through the ranks. It almost makes me excited for the national team again.

I think B teams lower down would really help the england football team. The talent is there it just needs a chance. Loans simply don't work as well unless they are clearly a feeder club.

Tc91

Man, good day.

City drew, Chelsea lost, United won. Now time for some shiti taka then it's time to watch Bale flop on his arse. Later tonight it's Mayweather vs Canelo.

Top Bottom