• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

K1LLER7

nDLsWq9.jpg
Lololol

Glad Moyes didn't try to defend his diving.

I hope Tecatito Corona makes his debut for Twente. He's raw, but has great talent. Will be frustrating at times, but can skip past defenders with his trickery.

Maybe he was just..coughing :p was there any blood?

He was alive in the flash forward with a full head of hair, so he clearly stopped treating it or whatever

In retrospect (and I agree with jtb), the flash forward idea is quite dumb. It really killed any sort of suspense in this season.

I don't remember if there was blood, I've completely forgotten about the flash forward. It has ruined the mystery for sure.

K1LLER7

Bellend :D

:p

Yeah, wish I'd got it from Amazon anway since they did the £35 offer
:lol

You really love me. =P

I'll probably recieve it day late.

Was going to try GAME but they said they wouldn't know the price until the 16th. My mate said they are charging £45.

Fuck that.

Hixx

Twin Peaks or Friday Night Lights to binge until GTuesdAy5?

fuck that was contrived but anywya first to 3 i trust you IMPLCITIYLTYG ofotbalgaf

Suen

Who is he?
Ali Adnan, 19 years old player from Iraq who plays as a left back. He has been a promising player for a while but he really emerged as a very solid and good player in the Fifa U20 World Cup this year. Works very hard, defends quite good, fast enough and most of all his FKs outside the box are fucking powerful and accurate, that's the most scary part of him. For his young age the guy is a beast imo. He was probably the biggest reason to why we reached the semi-finals.

He caught the attention of Galatasaray, Bursaspor, Genoa and maybe Sevilla (not sure the two last ones were confirmed to be true) at first but decided to go with Rizespor. I believe it was reported that Galatasaray wanted him to start in their B-team, which was a bad option considering Rizespor had just been promoted to the Super Lig. Better to get a starting position in the highest league then play for a B-team in the second division or smt.

Napoli actually made a 7 million bid for him but Rizespor rejected it. I don't know whether he was guaranteed to have any starting position because if he did or if they were still going to give him a bunch of opportunities to play then he should have gone for it. Napoli is a pretty big step up from Rizespor and I'd say Serie A is overall a stronger league. Anyway the most important part now is that he gets to develop and adapt more to football in Europe. I'd say he will have a pretty good chance to move to a bigger club if he does well this season.

Top Bottom