• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

K1LLER7

Sorry to be a party pooper but you were playing against 10 very tired championship quality players. Give him time K1ller. Patience, if he is good enough he will get game time.
Why you got to do that man :'(

I can't take another game of Young&Valencia on the wings. Wilbury might abuse Young on twitter again =P

BALE STARTS

FootballFan

Real Madrid C. F. ‏@realmadrid 6m
Hoy jugamos con Diego López, Pepe, Sergio Ramos, Ronaldo, Benzema, Bale, Carvajal, Nacho, Modric, Isco e Illarramendi #realmadrid

Woah such an expensive signing with barely any football this season and they're starting him? I really wonder how he will do, Sociedad have coped without him so far.

FootballFan

Neymr has caused 4 yellow cards for Sevilla lol.

Legit goal denied for Sevilla, ref has been pretty shit but at least it's even now lol.

edit
Yeah Barca paid ref to not give Mbia a 2nd yellow :lol

I'm sure he's lying about his cancer

You think so? I don't see why he would fake his coughs for the camera even though there's clearly no one around him :p. I think he might be lying about him having no chance of surviving though. I'm thinking maybe they'll pull an MGS4, I don't know if you've played it or not.

MGS4 spoilers:

They might end the show with Walt "winning" and kind of proving that there's no two ways about his cancer leaving, but they end it well before his supposed 6 months deadline. So you know even though Walt was alive at the end of the show he won't live for that long. Just an idea though, I don't think it's that good though.
How did you like the way it ended?

Absolutely loved it, it was incredibly tense. From the moment they showed up in his rearview mirror until the blackout. I do wonder how they'll restart the next episode though.

Tc91

Commentator saying what I'm saying, Neymar just has to stop trying to assist at every opportunity, shoot for goal! Rarely does it, even when he's in front of the goal he passes.

Wow another good move, he has been great this half.

He won't shoot cause he'll get bummed by Messi in the showers.

Didn't you read about Messi bullying your team? #Messiout.

Suen

iP9AyhqlNZqBF.gif

Wenger pls. Keep an eye on this young player and sign him if he gets even better after he's played a season or two.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You think so? I don't see why he would fake his coughs for the camera even though there's clearly no one around him :p. I think he might be lying about him having no chance of surviving though. I'm thinking maybe they'll pull an MGS4, I don't know if you've played it or not.

MGS4 spoilers:

They might end the show with Walt "winning" and kind of proving that there's no two ways about his cancer leaving, but they end it well before his supposed 6 months deadline. So you know even though Walt was alive at the end of the show he won't live for that long. Just an idea though, I don't think it's that good though.

Maybe he was just..coughing :p was there any blood?

He was alive in the flash forward with a full head of hair, so he clearly stopped treating it or whatever

In retrospect (and I agree with jtb), the flash forward idea is quite dumb. It really killed any sort of suspense in this season.

Top Bottom