• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

Tc91

:loooooooool "This is now the worst start to a season for Chelsea in the Abramovich era."

Mou is gonna kill Chelsea and it's going to be glorious.

subtles

ba5b1f9ab97e11e28e8222000aa82017_7.jpg
Our next chapter; Moyes in Europe!

Sage00

Once And Future Member
What's the last Belgium match you watched?
Belgium are bizarre as a team. They've got a lot of very, very good players. But when you watch their games, the players who impess are usually lower tier (De Bruyne, Defour) and their 'stars' (Benteke, Fellaini, Lukaku, etc) all looks average.

Suen

Belgium are bizarre as a team. They've got a lot of very, very good players. But when you watch their games, the players who impess are usually lower tier (De Bruyne, Defour) and their 'stars' (Benteke, Fellaini, Lukaku, etc) all looks average.
This is really weird. I haven't watched their games but with all that talent I'd expect the top quality ones to seal the games lol. Guess it's another case of great at club, shit at national team.

woops, wrong thread
We will not fall for this. What team do you support?

Clegg

I know it's very early in the season but Valencia still doesn't look any better than he did last season. If he doesn't improve then we may have to sell him. He's always been a very hard worker for us but whatever attacking spark he has seems to have deserted him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Is the Mayweather fight on in the UK at all?

K1LLER7

I know it's very early in the season but Valencia still doesn't look any better than he did last season. If he doesn't improve then we may have to sell him. He's always been a very hard worker for us but whatever attacking spark he has seems to have deserted him.
Make him a RB.

Lightning

Banned
He really does.

If we had someone down that side with a shot like Podolski we would score so many more. He really gets on my nerves.

/dead
How easy you forget last season Walcott saved us from being in the Europa league now with no Ozil.

Walcott doesn't suck. He had a bad game, nothing more. His goals will come its only a matter of time and if we keep winning until that happens no problem.

Sounds like Chelsea. :'(

jtb

Banned
How easy you forget last season Walcott saved us from being in the Europa league now with no Ozil.

Walcott doesn't suck. He had a bad game, nothing more. His goals will come its only a matter of time and if we keep winning until that happens no problem.

I agree. Walcott's just inconsistent. On another day, he would've scored a hat-trick. He's one of our most productive players, sometimes you just have to put up with the shit displays to get the good ones. Plus, he's linked up with Giroud really well in the opening few fixtures.

Linius

Y'all know that Eriksen will be moving in max. two years right? He gotta make his dreams to play for Barca come true asap. That's how he rolls.

Empty

it was striking to me that even young looked lively against ten men, let alone adnan, yet valencia barely offered anything.

Salvadora

I haven't forgotten what he did last season, but like jtb said, he is incredibly inconsistent. He needs some competition.

Suen

I agree. Walcott's just inconsistent. On another day, he would've scored a hat-trick. He's one of our most productive players, sometimes you just have to put up with the shit displays to get the good ones. Plus, he's linked up with Giroud really well in the opening few fixtures.
I'll just throw in my opinion here and say he's not a goal scorer and his play hasn't been all great as we approched the end of last season. But I do think he's getting more shit than he deserves, mostly because we're in a tight situation with strikers which ends in us depending more on him to get the job done when Giroud or someone else can't. He may not be ready for such kind of role even though he should be at the level he plays in.

Facism

Gold Member
Suen and flipped dominating each other like 2 guys trying to give a girl a facial but just getting spunk on each other

Top Bottom