• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT6| Relentless gobbrish

rangersmad92

Neo Member
Haha Carra just said that Stevie G simply discribed Sakho as "a beast".

Edit: Sakho cost £16 million? Thats news to me, that is expensive for a centre back that isn't English. Hope he proves to be a good signing.

TLOU bros who have finished the game:
Question

how do I kill all the guys with machine guns and lots of body armour in the hospital? I'm 97% finished :(

Fergie

Banned
Oh Snap

Jamie going HAM

"Nobody wants to grow up and be a Gary Neville".

"No-one wants to grow up to be Gary Neville."

I don't want to grow up to be a Gary Neville

Carra: "No one wants to grow up to be a Gary Neville"

Fucking lol!

That cracked me up!

ips1e6i9bxvppubszk.gif

Suen

It's all your fault, Suen. I had nothing against Parma before you started fucking around with us Juve bros. Now you'll get to experience the might of our jinxing powers.
Nonsense. I've never done that. Besides it's only natural to hate the winning team.

Cassano pls.

Question

how do I kill all the guys with machine guns and lots of body armour in the hospital? I'm 97% finished :(

Take one out, run back and hide. Repeat until you have enough machine gun ammo to take out 2 or 3 at a time. Only sneak up behind them if you know it'll work, they're a lot more unpredictable than the other human enemies and will catch you in the act otherwise.

Use up your flamethrower ammo

faridmon

Question

You run past them untill you get to the next checkpoint and keep doing that. but if you are patient, you can stealth kill them rather easily one by one. If you have managed to play the games so far, you know how to exploit the AI and hence can divert them and choke them easily. But yeah, its such bothersome level and all I did was waltz through them in my second playthrough

Hixx

Question

take as many out as possible with stealth. Molotovs and grenades are awesome as they don't automatically know where you are when you throw them. after the first two rooms you can actually stealth the rest of the way to the end of the section

rangersmad92

Neo Member
"Its the game Swansea fans have been looking forward to the most since the fixtures were announced"

Yeah..not like they have a Welsh derby in the top flight or anything this season.

SHarris78

Totally forgot you guys had Moses. Always thought he was a pretty average player (gauranteed hat-trick incoming!).

Mind you, Bony hasn't exactly set the world on fire thus far.

1-1 Bolton vs United HT

-Bolton had a pen, saved by amos
-Most of the play has been in Bolton's half
-Bolton scored on a great counter
-United scored after a corner ended up in a shot outside the box, it bounced around, hit Lingard (Bolton thought it was offside, but I thought he was onside), and fell to keane who scored from a yard or two out.
-Januzaj looking good. He's been the most accurate with his passes and has been the one to open up space for others to get a cross in. Hasn't had a chance to play a final through ball as the box is flooded with Bolton players. Set up a bunch of 1-2s inside the box.
-Lingard looking good at times and looking clumsy in others. Typical game from him.

LTWheels

Fucking nurvous. Don't know what kind of Liverpool will turn up tonight. It's not like we are playing United and are up for it.

Also can see Shelvey doing well.

Zabojnik

but I have Vidal on my team :( I thought you'd approve

Sviato, it's the same every fucking year. People get excited about FL and we're forced to suffer through the flood of formation pictures. Then two weeks go by and nobody gives a shit about FL anymore. Just drop it. It's shit. King Vidal or not. :/

Top Bottom